Votes: 15 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
how much is andrew ryan on? and is he worth that much?
Dunno. Around 300k I think. And no he isn't worth what he is on and shouldn't have been signed to the amount he is on and to that long a contract by Noad but we still have plenty of cap room and flexibility so luckily it won't be a problem for us.

Hopefully Bobcat can bounce back this season and make that contract look like value for money.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
if he is on 300k that wouldnt be far off the mark. he def deserve min 250-270k

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What i dont get is last week Armit was on the news saying how dogs have no more money and he had to take a 80 grand a year paycut to stay with the club.

So it must have been they thought he was not worth the money :P

LOL

or he said that just so the nrl dont suspect funny business :P

LOL

Either way dont see how the club couldnt afford him and then state they are after Crocker who will probably want 250 minimum and probably closer to the 350 mark.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What i dont get is last week Armit was on the news saying how dogs have no more money and he had to take a 80 grand a year paycut to stay with the club.

So it must have been they thought he was not worth the money :P

LOL

or he said that just so the nrl dont suspect funny business :P

LOL

Either way dont see how the club couldnt afford him and then state they are after Crocker who will probably want 250 minimum and probably closer to the 350 mark.
They would have just been playing hardball with him as they would have realised he didn't have many options at all and there weren't too many better offers around for Armit otherwise he would have taken them.

It is unfortunate for Chris but that is the way the business works.

We definitely have cap room this season.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Armit is gonna have a decent year he played impressive in the trial and has been training very well...

Id take Crocker or Eastwood...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
eastwoods going 2 warriors seeing they just realeased luakia and he has already said he would be happy to play for warriors seeing he knows most of them and warriors have said they are interested in him. now luakai has gone 2 hull maybe they wont nbeed crocker so lets hope he cums 2 dogs :(

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
hes said that he could happily play for the warriors and that he knows most hte boys there. warriors said they are interested in eastwood and if they could free some money they will approach him and then they have now freed up luakai.

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
i reckon if crocker was gonna go to any nrl club he would come back to the roosters before going to the dogs

thats just my opinion

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i reckon if crocker was gonna go to any nrl club he would come back to the roosters before going to the dogs

thats just my opinion

one roosters got no money at all they are struggling with the cap reason they let roberts go and are going 2 struggle with mino and myles of contract this year as it is. 2 he hates anasta and is the reason he left!

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh god no please don't sign Michael Croker. I have never liked the guy and would hate to see him playing here. We already have Michael Ennis, we don't need another F***wit.

And I think Eastwood is going to the warriors, it was on the news over here about an hour ago.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh god no please don't sign Michael Croker. I have never liked the guy and would hate to see him playing here. We already have Michael Ennis, we don't need another F***wit.

And I think Eastwood is going to the warriors, it was on the news over here about an hour ago.
Fix up your sig, Aaron groom left, Maitua got sacked and tsoulos retired.

jasedogs4ever

Waterboy
Reaction score
grab Crocker for sure. Might as well spend the salary cap. We have the money coming in thru the leagues club ie poker machines. This will be Hazems last year and i think Utai will be joining him.
Back on Crocker , he is a proven champion. So why not buy him ? your all saying cause hes a bad boy, so what does that mean ? Arnt we ever going to sign someone that MIGHT be bad ever again ? We have our rules, if Crocker or anyone breaks them then they are punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.