Merry Christmas to all

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whether you celebrate or not, I would like to wish my Bulldogs family a very merry Christmas.

To my Catholic brothers and sisters, enjoy your day today and don't forget the Reason for the season, the King of kings and LORD of lords, Jesus Christ.

To my fellow Orthodox brothers and sisters, I know it's a week early but at least we get 2 Christmases :p

To everyone else.... Eat, drink, be merry and enjoy your time with family and friends. Over the last 10 years in and out of St Vincent's, I've realised family and friends may annoy us, but just try to have as much fun as you can as often as you can.

Be safe and God bless you all.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whether you celebrate or not, I would like to wish my Bulldogs family a very merry Christmas.

To my Catholic brothers and sisters, enjoy your day today and don't forget the Reason for the season, the King of kings and LORD of lords, Jesus Christ.

To my fellow Orthodox brothers and sisters, I know it's a week early but at least we get 2 Christmases :p

To everyone else.... Eat, drink, be merry and enjoy your time with family and friends. Over the last 10 years in and out of St Vincent's, I've realised family and friends may annoy us, but just try to have as much fun as you can as often as you can.

Merry Christmas to you Assassin, wishing you good health and happiness mate. And Merry Christmas to everyone else from TK, you crazy bunch sure do make life interesting lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

Merry Christmas my friend.

May we all have something to celebrate in 2023.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone please explain to me why Christmas is the
only time of year we welcome an overweight, unshaved
man wearing a red costume into our children's
bedrooms in the dead of night...?!
Also, how come this prick works just one night of the year
and then spends the rest of the time judging us!

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Can someone please explain to me why Christmas is the
only time of year we welcome an overweight, unshaved
man wearing a red costume into our children's
bedrooms in the dead of night...?!
Also, how come this prick works just one night of the year
and then spends the rest of the time judging us!
I don't think we welcome him into our kids bedroom????

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Merry Christmas bro!

John 1 “In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God….and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us”