Merge clubs to Compete

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously there is no way out of this hole. No matter the coach, no matter the recruitment. Something has been done that is irreversible. Some curse has been placed on this club, that every recruitment that has come in recent years has turned out utter shite (minus Thompson, even he didn't live up to hype as such).

And ill call it now JAC and Burton will also turn to shite. There's just something wrong with us. I dont get it. (Yes they're a calibre above anyone we've signed recently, but the curse is real I tell you lol)

So... lets merge and expand our youth pool (fuck you Hasler for fucking this club beyond repair you fucking ****! Played with shitty tactics on purpose to fuck our club and then went to manly and changed your shit, ****). Let's merge with tigers. Surely we can make a top 8 team together. Or become a permanent 9th spot club (ill take that over 2nd last every year).

**This thread is 100% legit and in no way satirical or influenced by boredom/depression. **

Bacon_Muffin

Waterboy
Reaction score
What are we going to bring to the table.
Players ...... none
Coach ....... nope

We could merge with the storm and everyone would love us, our luck would have us finishing the bottom 4 which everyone would love to see the storm achieve.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Settle down… it was one game. Two weeks ago you guys were talking about how we have such a bright future with Averillo and his winning ways against the Dragons. And I’m sure you’ll return to that opinion if we have some good form toward the backend of the year. This is clearly an overreaction, and scores that surpass 50+ are all too common in today’s game. Cop it on the chin and move forward.
doggies for life

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Someone mentioned this the other day and I agree,
We merge with Cronulla.
The two weakest clubs in Sydney and we can retain our blue black and white colouring.
We pick up the shire and ditch Bankstown and in return we keep the Dogg logo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We roll on up with something like thsi in general Sutherland shire / south east Sydney Bulldogs get up
3C145DD4-84E8-439B-A87E-A0DA2D6391AE.jpeg

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously there is no way out of this hole. No matter the coach, no matter the recruitment. Something has been done that is irreversible. Some curse has been placed on this club, that every recruitment that has come in recent years has turned out utter shite (minus Thompson, even he didn't live up to hype as such).

And ill call it now JAC and Burton will also turn to shite. There's just something wrong with us. I dont get it. (Yes they're a calibre above anyone we've signed recently, but the curse is real I tell you lol)

So... lets merge and expand our youth pool (fuck you Hasler for fucking this club beyond repair you fucking ****! Played with shitty tactics on purpose to fuck our club and then went to manly and changed your shit, ****). Let's merge with tigers. Surely we can make a top 8 team together. Or become a permanent 9th spot club (ill take that over 2nd last every year).

**This thread is 100% legit and in no way satirical or influenced by boredom/depression. **
Please suspend this ***** account ASAP

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Mate don't get it twisted Hasler didn't change his tactics at all, **** is still a shit coach out of his depth in the modern game. Fact is Tommy Turbo saved that ***** ass.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Someone mentioned this the other day and I agree,
We merge with Cronulla.
The two weakest clubs in Sydney and we can retain our blue black and white colouring.
We pick up the shire and ditch Bankstown and in return we keep the Dogg logo
Your comments have about as much substance as you, you are a souffs supporter,take your bullshit over there,remember your mob where almost kicked out not so long ago,and as hard as things are for us at the moment,we have hit rock bottom,

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Merge with the Roosters or the Storm haha