Membership 2024

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
wow mate that was almost 30 years ago.
let it go
Get behind your team..

Talk about holding a grudge!
I buy jerseys occasionally and pay full freight for tix. But thats it for me.

Were you there then? Premiership team torn apart. Pretty ugly and the fans paid for it. Still my team but I'll treat the club the way the club treated the fans. No grudge (or I wouldn't let my kid join up) but made promised I'd never renew again back then - and here we are today.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats correct. After watching half the team go to Parra - said fck it - dropped my leagues and footy club membership and have refused to sign up again to either. The club forced that on half the players because of money. Well they don't need mine then.

Yep - could forgive it if it was any other club. Parra is unforgivable. But my kid wants to join - thats his call.
Doggs is just a corporate entity
That change staff like every other.
In our case even more so than other clubs.
Weord ti worship a money making enterprise.
Just enjoy it for light entertainment it be

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Were you there then? Premiership team torn apart. Pretty ugly and the fans paid for it. Still my team but I'll treat the club the way the club treated the fans. No grudge (or I wouldn't let my kid join up) but made promised I'd never renew again back then - and here we are today.
All part of the ARL versus Super League war funded by the media. Which is where your anger should have been directed. “Should” being the operative word, it was more than quarter of a century ago. Let it go.

Always a Bulldog

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
All part of the ARL versus Super League war funded by the media. Which is where your anger should have been directed. “Should” being the operative word, it was more than quarter of a century ago. Let it go.

Always a Bulldog
Nope. Doogs always keeps his word.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Doggs is just a corporate entity
That change staff like every other.
In our case even more so than other clubs.
Weord ti worship a money making enterprise.
Just enjoy it for light entertainment it be
I hear ya.

I'll forgive the Club when Bangladesh forgives India for the separation and the way it happened. C'mon u always telling us you got connections....

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

yes I was 16 at the time. It hurt but a lot has happened since then. Eels couldn’t buy a premiership and we went on to win another title in 2004. Oh and who could forget that 98 final game agaisnt the scum.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whats a tenure year? Is that just the time?
Yes it has 'consecutive tenure' on it i.e. 1 year, 5 year, 10 years etc. Year 1 will be whenever you transfer membership to his name. Some people really care about this I have discovered.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t fix sh*t.
Not Bangladeshi.
Pure Lebanese and HARD
And I don’t struggle to get Samoan and island girsl I’ve been with many and one girl I have been on and off for years with.
Banged her on Friday night even.
This is why on Friday I didn’t post. Was banging.
I thought you had disappeared for 2 mins on Friday night

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just received my pack. Always pick a stubby cooler, but fuck me this year's is putrid... Flat piece of material with velcro on it to wrap around your drink. Whoever thought that design was good is fucked in the head

leeds_doggie

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does anyone remember a members pack which included a poncho.

Trying to trace one and was looking at what year it could have been

Can anyone help?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What would it take for you to forgive/move on?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What would it take for you to forgive/move on?
Definitely some heart on our sleeve during this season. Can’t believe we’re under a month for the first trial

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long term football club member only. Havent attended a game for a long time but will pay full freight at the gate once we put out a product worthy of my hard earnt

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Long term football club member only. Havent attended a game for a long time but will pay full freight at the gate once we put out a product worthy of my hard earnt
Ah, so that’s why you didn’t answer the question about how many games you’d attend this year, eh Flipper? You’re doing the ‘protest vote’. Righto :tearsofjoy:.

What about merch - how much do you spend?
And ‘private donations’?? You asked the questions - you can at least state your position.

PS: how was your time in the bucket?? :-).

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, so that’s why you didn’t answer the question about how many games you’d attend this year, eh Flipper? You’re doing the ‘protest vote’. Righto :tearsofjoy:.

What about merch - how much do you spend?
And ‘private donations’?? You asked the questions - you can at least state your position.

PS: how was your time in the bucket?? :-).
Who in there right mind would pay and take time out of there weekend over the past few yrs to watch our football over the past few yrs seruously. Unless u have a thing for public humileation!

And for the record I was not banned. I voluntary stood myself down

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who in there right mind would pay and take time out of there weekend over the past few yrs to watch our football over the past few yrs seruously. Unless u have a thing for public humileation!

And for the record I was not banned. I voluntary stood myself down
Did you use your time away for some spelling lessons? What is humileation? :-).

Anyway I would, along with many others.
It’s called supporting your club.
You know thick and thin. But hey, be a fairweather supporter, we’d expect nothing less.

And why would you ‘stand yourself down’??
Hilarious. If you wanted a break you just don’t log in. That’s as lame as when you blamed the mods for taking away your Dolphin logo. No cred Flipper…

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you use your time away for some spelling lessons? What is humileation? :-).

Anyway I would, along with many others.
It’s called supporting your club.
You know thick and thin. But hey, be a fairweather supporter, we’d expect nothing less.

And why would you ‘stand yourself down’??
Hilarious. If you wanted a break you just don’t log in. That’s as lame as when you blamed the mods for taking away your Dolphin logo. No cred Flipper…
Thick and thin is a thing of the past. Players coaches and administrators are no longer loyal they are cattle who are bought by the highest bidder. Same apply now to fans and I am a trailblazer.
Im Not allowed to discuss details of my voluntary stand down. U can go ask them if u are so concerned. And yes my profile pics have been tampered with by staff. I actually dont even have the ability to change it any more

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thick and thin is a thing of the past. Players coaches and administrators are no longer loyal they are cattle who are bought by the highest bidder. Same apply now to fans and I am a trailblazer.
Im Not allowed to discuss details of my voluntary stand down. U can go ask them if u are so concerned. And yes my profile pics have been tampered with by staff. I actually dont even have the ability to change it any more
Baaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa :tearsofjoy:.
The only trails you blaze Flipper are sewers.
So you’re ’not allowed to discuss your voluntary stand down’ - you realise how absurd that sounds and how no-one believes you, right?
You’re claiming mods ‘tampered’ with your profile pic but they so graciously co-operated with your ‘voluntary stand down’. Such nonsense :-). #ClownCrew

Last edited: