Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would anyone be a member lol
‘Take my 599 how give me a coaster and a newsletter’

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Bought a membership for the kid for Xmas. Home membership (as just thought the value wasn't there - not like game tix are expensive and he's not going to be able to get to enough games due to other commitments to justify it). Bit of a cluster fck though - had to get it in my name even though I put him up as a secondary member.

Anyone had any experience in transferring the membership? I've not resigned since the super league debacle - principle thing.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would anyone be a member lol
‘Take my 599 how give me a coaster and a newsletter’
Because some of us work for a living and attend games and don't believe in bludging and sitting around in urine stained underwear uleh sex

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Because some of us work for a living and attend games and don't believe in bludging and sitting around in urine stained underwear uleh sex
WTF
Again disgracing a sacred word.

so tell me how this is better than buying child tickets for 8 bucks
If you attend every home game for that no more than 80 bucks all year then soemd the difference on sicc gear cuz

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what I call you now. Better get used to it uleh sex because I won't be stopping anytime soon :-)
I understand you want to say a word like that uncensored to annoy me and bring out deep urges, why I don’t know, but I know that is what you are doing but what about the kids that read this forum?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fixed it.
Didn’t fix sh*t.
Not Bangladeshi.
Pure Lebanese and HARD
And I don’t struggle to get Samoan and island girsl I’ve been with many and one girl I have been on and off for years with.
Banged her on Friday night even.
This is why on Friday I didn’t post. Was banging.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand you want to say a word like that uncensored to annoy me and bring out deep urges, why I don’t know, but I know that is what you are doing but what about the kids that read this forum?
They've heard much worse in their own home or school, or various threads where people are abusing each other with all sorts of colorful language.

So I'm sure they'll be fine, well as "fine" a kid growing up in this day and age can be anyway

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Didn’t fix sh*t.
Not Bangladeshi.
Pure Lebanese and HARD
And I don’t struggle to get Samoan and island girsl I’ve been with many and one girl I have been on and off for years with.
Nepalese then - no shame.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn’t fix sh*t.
Not Bangladeshi.
Pure Lebanese and HARD
Banging your hand against your willy doesn't count uleh sex

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bought a membership for the kid for Xmas. Home membership (as just thought the value wasn't there - not like game tix are expensive and he's not going to be able to get to enough games due to other commitments to justify it). Bit of a cluster fck though - had to get it in my name even though I put him up as a secondary member.

Anyone had any experience in transferring the membership? I've not resigned since the super league debacle - principle thing.
you haven’t had a membership since super league because you were upset with the club? Is that what your saying?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
you haven’t had a membership since super league because you were upset with the club? Is that what your saying?
Thats correct. After watching half the team go to Parra - said fck it - dropped my leagues and footy club membership and have refused to sign up again to either. The club forced that on half the players because of money. Well they don't need mine then.

Yep - could forgive it if it was any other club. Parra is unforgivable. But my kid wants to join - thats his call.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yes you just have to call them up to change it. The 'tenure year' will reset for him once you transfer so if you care about that for him then do it straight away.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats correct. After watching half the team go to Parra - said fck it - dropped my leagues and footy club membership and have refused to sign up again to either. The club forced that on half the players because of money. Well they don't need mine then.

Yep - could forgive it if it was any other club. Parra is unforgivable. But my kid wants to join - thats his call.
wow mate that was almost 30 years ago.
let it go
Get behind your team..

Talk about holding a grudge!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yes you just have to call them up to change it. The 'tenure year' will reset for him once you transfer so if you care about that for him then do it straight away.
Whats a tenure year? Is that just the time?