Membership 2023

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm baulking at renewing my platinum membership due to the price for my family of 5. Does anyone know what Cat 1 tickets for a home game are? Just trying to work out if it's more financially viable buying tickets to the games I want to go to rather than buying a full-blown membership.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was $575 for kennel (family pass)

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
I'm baulking at renewing my platinum membership due to the price for my family of 5. Does anyone know what Cat 1 tickets for a home game are? Just trying to work out if it's more financially viable buying tickets to the games I want to go to rather than buying a full-blown membership.
For 5 of you... minimum $200 a game for cat1
Most likely more

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm going to vote with my wallet, we are making the right decisions and it will be a vote of support. I want to be able to go to as many home games as possible next season.

When Potter came in midway I started going to games again. I'm excited to see us play a brand of footy that suits our players. Also to see what improvements can come from the team and individuals next season.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s 17 of us on the account. 14 ticketed and 3 non ticketed. Need to add 2 baby memberships this year and prob upgrade 2 of the existing non ticketed to become ticketed. So I’m guessing it’s gonna bump just over 5k.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
For the people wondering why their membership is auto-renewing without them asking for it

As per our Membership Terms and Conditions which can be accessed by clicking here, Members who purchase their Membership via credit card are set to have their Membership automatically renew unless opted out by sending an email to the club

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As per our Membership Terms and Conditions which can be accessed by clicking here, Members who purchase their Membership via credit card are set to have their Membership automatically renew unless opted out by sending an email to the club
Whilst this is true, we shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to opt out - it could easily be a toggle switch in the settings like so many other platforms have (and this one used to have).

Just seems a little grubby.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Whilst this is true, we shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to opt out - it could easily be a toggle switch in the settings like so many other platforms have (and this one used to have).

Just seems a little grubby.
I agree and expressed that to the club, again. They never listen though

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the people wondering why their membership is auto-renewing without them asking for it

That is already, or will be illegal. Have to consent to opt in, not automatically opt in

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When does the new merch usually drop?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That is already, or will be illegal. Have to consent to opt in, not automatically opt in
They’ll just point out that you’ve agreed to their terms and conditions. It’s wrong but not illegal

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They’ll just point out that you’ve agreed to their terms and conditions. It’s wrong but not illegal
It will become illegal, au will catch up and apply similar rules to EU. You can’t just agree in t&c’s, users need to perform an action to provide consent. Default state is no. It’s obvious why they do it, and it’s wrong.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn’t even use my credits for the members packs.
Me either. Just couldn't be bothered to show the Dogs colours after the past few years.

Also wondering whether to fork out the $50 for basic membership, or put it on a bet that the Dogs will finish last, and see which gives better value.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure on that..for eg i have an annual membership for Ebayplus and its automatic renewal and most things are auto renew I think?
My Kayo too would also just roll over at the new rip off rate at the annual anniversary if I forgot about it.
You may know of some legislation coming in that I don't but at this point I'm of the buyer beware logic, know your memberships and due dates etc..
How hard it is to opt out of a Dogs membership though that I don't know? And obviously the cost of same is much more significant.