Official Members Update from the Chair & CEO

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so the club wants to boast about making good profit this year but had the hide to ask members to pledge their membership money.
I have emailed the club twice and rang them 3 or 4 times asking for a refund of my membership which is 4 platinum season passes and am still yet to receive anything. I'm over their bullshit and will be ringing department of fair trading tomorrow
Ring your credit card company & they should give you a refund.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But everyone club still running at a loss. No spectators gate takings.
One reason why we’ve moved games back to ANZ from BankWest where possible - the club gets paid to play at ANZ under their contract.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Settle petal

I have always given credit when credit is due.

Like the time they resigned our captain to a new 3 year deal.

Or the time they signed the pommie enforcer.

But more importantly playing hard ball with the storm and ensuring no player swap occurred with our Lachlan Lewis.
D7BCEEF1-779C-48B3-B0B4-299332A6FB84.jpeg

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blossom, you should go back to the posts, I did give them genuine credit at the time.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Can we get Tony and the boys to run the club, I mean they do a pretty bang up job with Bada Bing, the waste management company and that little deli shop.

I can speak to Tony if you want ? Maybe if we run it like Bada Bing. We can tell the boys playing each week in the 17 that if they win, the girls will give out blowjobs all night. Hopefully Silvio comes out his coma, he will run it better than T. Don’t fucking tell him I said that

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ll be honest. Uncle Paulie doesn’t know to much about the backroom board shit. But it’s my gut feeling Andrew Hill seems to be trying to get us out this shit rut and that lizard cocksucker Lynn is more concerned about filling her pockets and getting BuLlDoG lEgEnDs in cozy positions. Do you boys feel the same ? I’m mean I could be wrong and I’m open to hear your thoughts. But there is something about Lynn and that guy Steve Price that run Uncle Paulie the wrong way
Paulie, there is a stench of some board members having conflicts of interest where they could be using their position on the board to profit in their own personal businesses. A declaration of all interests held by board members would be useful.

Malla

Reaction score
And averillo‘s development this year has been shocking
Shit coaching around him. And to throw him in the deep end like that, put him in different positions each week is very irresponsible.

I don't want to draw a similarity but it just reminds me a lot of Barba's first few years until Des came in and just made the fullback his own. Hopefully Baz does the same for Jake next year.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll take the glass half full on this one and I will always renew my membership - it’s like the vow for better or worse till death do us part!!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some ppl that know more probably can explain to me. If the money has stopped from the leagues club, hows the infighting btwn leagues and football club going to affect the football club operation and the team performance. The way some journos have made it to be.