Member's Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

can anyone provide a brief update on the content of the member forum last night?

I was unable to attend - is it confidential stuff like last year?

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i would be interested to know what went on as well

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
last year , it was great - Todd G took us through the business plan and vision for the club.

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah it was simlar more looking at where we have come since that last forum, we have achieved quite a lot from a business perspective, it was great to see. Kevin Moore had a Q&A session which was brief but good, mick ennis had a few cheeky digs at him, was agood laugh.
They showed us a few things planned for whats happening on Sunday for HAZ gunna be freakin awesum, but you will have to see......one thing i will say though is that the video tribute they gunna use was awesum to say the least!!!!! I hope we can download it or buy it or something it was really well put together and hopefully we get heaps of people out there to make sure it all turns out for the best!
But all in all it was a good forum, and it goes to show that our good performances are parrellelled on and off the field. I think we are setting up for glory days ahead!
Make sure you get to the next one whenever that is!

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was simlar more looking at where we have come since that last forum, we have achieved quite a lot from a business perspective, it was great to see. Kevin Moore had a Q&A session which was brief but good, mick ennis had a few cheeky digs at him, was agood laugh.
They showed us a few things planned for whats happening on Sunday for HAZ gunna be freakin awesum, but you will have to see......one thing i will say though is that the video tribute they gunna use was awesum to say the least!!!!! I hope we can download it or buy it or something it was really well put together and hopefully we get heaps of people out there to make sure it all turns out for the best!
But all in all it was a good forum, and it goes to show that our good performances are parrellelled on and off the field. I think we are setting up for glory days ahead!

did they ask for the contents of the forum be kept secret like last year all is it open for public discussion?

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
well they asked for the stuff happening for Haz to be kept secret......few things happening there which shall remain secret should be a great day

william

Waterboy
Reaction score
last night was madd ennis is very funny and hazems tribute video is excellent

Mighty_Matt

Waterboy
Reaction score
Gotta agree he was awesum when kevin moore was talking.....its good to see they have that good vibe able to have a joke and be relaxed, transfers to harmony on the field.

The haz video tribute was so good almost brought a tear to the eye! lol

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Summed it pretty well Matt

Basically said that everything that was put in place last year had exceeded expectations of their strategy moving forward. All common knowledge with the positive publicity through the media, memberships, and merchandise sales.

Their strategic plan is impressive and while its only a start, their goals are very achievable moving forward.

These guys have done a lot of research to put us back to the top where we belong, the players represent the front office but the staff at the club do tremendous work no one ever really gets to see.

Some board members were present along with Kev, Ennis, Hannant & Hickey mingling with the fans.

Kevvy spoke briefly about Barba and one thing is for sure, he is not going anywhere in 2010. Don't believe the hype.

The video tribute is awesome! If you can remember the Folkesy/Hughes tribute last year against the Broncos was sad - wait till you see it on Sunday. It gave me goosebumps, wonderfully choreographed. It all fit in place and will bring tears to many eyes...

The club will have some fun activities planned for all ages and everyone will have to wait for it as its being top secret. ;) Bring a mate/family/friends/strangers/whoever to witness the game on Sunday. Certainly not to be missed.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
fantastic - thanks guys....we are moving forward at a rapid rate...

Status
Not open for further replies.