Melbourne Joins Wests & Cronulla in Salary Cap Poo

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the NRL rules include the last recontracted player, or it's simply the last accquired (new) player.

I think you'll find it's last accquired new player (hence Sharks trying to do a dodgy and sign Segeyaro now). I will also mean Eiseneuth, or Vete go from Storm.
It’s the last signing.
FWIW Segeyaro isn’t new either, been at Sharks since 2017.

Go Dogs

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can see Kasiano at the Dragons, they tried to get him before. Parra as well cause they are a desperate basket case of a club.
With Cowboys releasing Ethan Lowe to Souffs, they may be making room for Kas.

Unless of course they are in salary cap trouble themselves after signing Kahu from Donks, who offloaded him to get out of their own salary cap issues.

What. A. Fucking. Mess. But suck shit Storm...how can repeated cheaters be allowed to remain in the comp?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah it shouldn't matter because surely whoever is last person signing or resigning put you over (or helped) the cap and should be first to go. You watch the NRL do a De belin banned and Kasiano to Dragons exchange to solve both problems. It's sad to see how bad these blokes have made the RL. Super League 2 is needed like yesterday.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s the last signing.
FWIW Segeyaro isn’t new either, been at Sharks since 2017.

Go Dogs
The funniest thing is is that Cronulla have maintained that they had deliberately under spent by 200k which allowed them to sign Segeyaro for the bargain basement price of 120k leaving them with a spare 80k.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The funniest thing is is that Cronulla have maintained that they had deliberately under spent by 200k which allowed them to sign Segeyaro for the bargain basement price of 120k leaving them with a spare 80k.
If there's a club needing to be culled I'm looking at these *****.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the NRL was a fast food restaurant, Public Health inspectors would have closed it down a long time ago! What a rabble of an organisation!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the NRL rules include the last recontracted player, or it's simply the last accquired (new) player.

I think you'll find it's last accquired new player (hence Sharks trying to do a dodgy and sign Segeyaro now). I will also mean Eiseneuth, or Vete go from Storm.
Called it Feb 26th....

Sharks doing shonky shit with Segeyaro.

Suddenly Russells departure might make more sense ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Called it Feb 26th....

Sharks doing shonky shit with Segeyaro.

Suddenly Russells departure might make more sense ;)
I don’t understand how releasing segeyaro helps
1. His contract wasn’t registered by the nrl....
2. He himself said he was on minimum wage which is roughly 110k
Not 100% sure what it is, but close enough to that
3. They had to free up 300k+
Fecking joke