Opinion Media Laying the Boot In

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100%
Could not believe my eyes how Seibold and his team were celebrating after a win against us. Paints them more as losers.
They were celebrating the fact that we played them back into form. Any win against us at the moment is, in my opinion not worth celebrating because it is simply a fait accompli.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly the Broncos are awful. That win against us means nothing as they wont be able to win many games this year. Siebold is gooooooone
To be fair most people on this forum were doing the same thing after we beat the diabolical dragons in Rd 4. Barely beating a shit side is nothing to get excited about.
Unfortunately the Drag queens will return the favour in spades this weekend.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah one bloke called to talk about St George . What’s he doing ?? It’s bulldogs talk back today ya muppet lol
Hahaha I thought the same thing. It was after 4 Bulldogs callers in a row.
I didn’t hear Adrian after heaps cut him off yesterday haha

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
F@&k the media. Pay had almost 3 years to show us signs of improvement and we went backwards. Every player he brought in offered us nothing. Pay was told he wouldn’t get a further extension and he chose to walk. What other option did we have?
Sick and tired of this family club bullshit. Would rather premierships and competitive beasts instead of bottom 8 year after year and a bunch of nice guy plodders and we keep resigning because we are the family club!!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: bulldogs sells...... up the doggies

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Media,,, same slime that caused Turvey to resign spreading lies when he was CEO,
Speading more lies Rothfield and Co. Scum

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately the Drag queens will return the favour in spades this weekend.
True. Cant believe the turn around in their form. They were AWFUL when we played them last time now they're a potential top 8 side. WTF?