Meatstock today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just letting you know.... you’re actually promoting injustices and brutality towards animals.
Disgusting.
I thought you were more progressive than this misogynist bigoted practise.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just letting you know.... you’re actually promoting injustices and brutality towards animals.
Disgusting.
I thought you were more progressive than this misogynist bigoted practise.
I can feel the sexual tension from here.. You need some of her pork on your "fork" ;)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This was from the Bovine and Swine stand. The skin was the only part of the pig left over. We convinced him to let us help him eat it for free.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can feel the sexual tension from here.. You need some of her pork on your "fork" ;)

Absolutely disgusting that you’re making humour out of a slaughtered pig in a white privileged mans slaughter house. Filthy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This was from the Bovine and Swine stand. The skin was the only part of the pig left over. We convinced him to let us help him eat it for free.

I fucken hate you, you piece of neutral progressive Kharra ayri fik o fikoon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely disgusting that you’re making humour out of a slaughtered pig in a white privileged mans slaughter house. Filthy.
Has Clementine or Constance gone down on you lately... you... you've changed *points finger*

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has Clementine or Constance gone down on you lately... you... you've changed *points finger*
I’m just tolerant an opened my mind to how misogynistic this white mans world is. Also you’re a specist.
Leave clementine out of this, are you scared of empowered females? They’re just as capable to do whatever a man can they don’t need to complain and whinge and go to the government to get promoted in life. Sexist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m just tolerant an opened my mind to how misogynistic this white mans world is. Also you’re a specist.
Leave clementine out of this, are you scared of empowered females? They’re just as capable to do whatever a man can they don’t need to complain and whinge and go to the government to get promoted in life. Sexist.
Get fucked you lefty SJW feminist lesbian tranny

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
In six months time, we’ll all be eating meat that was made in laboratories (caution, moderate hyperbole)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Arrr Meatstock. The most barbaric event there is.

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS OUT ON THE CHANCE TO RUB THIS SHIT IN THE FACE OF THOSE HIPSTER VEGAN POOFS???

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I had a pork roll with crackling yesterday.
Where from? Sounds delicious. It's actually been a while since I last had a pork roll (I'm not big on bread), so it's probably time I pay the local Vietnamese shop a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.