Meatstock today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a pork roll with crackling yesterday.
I once had a Gelato with pork crackling. Before you eat it you think it won't work... and you're right. It doesn't. I don't know what they were thinking.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where from? Sounds delicious. It's actually been a while since I last had a pork roll (I'm not big on bread), so it's probably time I pay the local Vietnamese shop a visit.
not from the Vietnamese bakery.. You gotta get one from a food outlet in Westfields , hot roast pork with crackling and gravy, it's sooo good

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
not from the Vietnamese bakery.. You gotta get one from a food outlet in Westfields , hot roast pork with crackling and gravy, it's sooo good
Westfield? Which suburb?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Red Bull gelato is fucking awesome!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Red Bull gelato is fucking awesome!
I do believe I need to try this.

At Meatstock they had two Gelato stands. One had a queue about 2 hours long, the other one had no queue at all. I didn't have room for Gelato though as I was so full of meat.

It was funny though 'cause each previous Meatstock they've had other stands with coffee and Ice Cream and all sorts of things. This time they just had the two small Gelato stands and the rest was meat and booze. At least, as far as food went. They also had an area with knives and aprons and lighters and chopping boards and some $25,000 tables made from tree stumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.