So it appears

1.Averillo (Assasins mail)
2.Ado-Carr
3.Schoupp
4.Alamoti/Allen
5.Cotric
6.Burton
7. Flanagan
Naden will be there in the centres. Schoupp, Allan and Alamoti (later in the season) will fight for that last centre spot.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still see our 1-7 being:

1. Allan
  2. JAC
  3. Schoupp
  4. Naden
  5. Cotric
  6. Burton
  7. Averillo
Burton to wear 6 but be the dominant half.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Must be a swap for the Cheese, We just keep winning. Lakers style.
Again... a swap can only be for a player contracted for 2022. The Storm can sign Meaney as he's off contract... We keep losing, we aren't the Lakers.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unfortunately much quicker to confirm player losses than gains.
because no ones close to coming at this stage. We're negotiating with players and coming up with nothing, while more and more players go elsewhere. From the outside looking in it's F'ing grim...

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Again... a swap can only be for a player contracted for 2022. The Storm can sign Meaney as he's off contract... We keep losing, we aren't the Lakers.
I know bro, I was just being sarcastic.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't watch enough of the lower grades - is Watson Heleta any good or part of the future? If yes let Meaney play for mounties and give this guy some first grade game time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
because no ones close to coming at this stage. We're negotiating with players and coming up with nothing, while more and more players go elsewhere. From the outside looking in it's F'ing grim...
We've done this the past several years....sat back and watched all the good players go elsewhere.

Just as it is very hard for the players to get Desball out of their system; it seems our management can't change their outcomes either.

Not sure what happened with the good job they did with JAC, Burto and Naden.

Can anyone imagine what the members meeting would be like with this latest news today. Covid saved the Board lol.

You gotta try and laugh about what we are going through atm :(

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't watch enough of the lower grades - is Watson Heleta any good or part of the future? If yes let Meaney play for mounties and give this guy some first grade game time.
I'd say no (too slow, bad defensively/caught out), Kiko Manu has more of a future.