Meaney broken ribs

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Have said since we signed him, he’s too small. Gets monstered in virtually every tackle. This injury isn’t surprising

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Harsh but true
We're all still waiting on Meaney's break out season he just needs to bulk up bahahaha. Meanwhile Storm have recruited Papenhuysen and he has become a gun. Tigers have recruited Laurie who has already hit the ground running and shits all over Meaney.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Don't worry, one day he'll (sadly) bash his Mrs and then everyone will see him for the true grub he is. Dumb as dog shit.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We're all still waiting on Meaney's break out season he just needs to bulk up bahahaha. Meanwhile Storm have recruited Papenhuysen and he has become a gun. Tigers have recruited Laurie who has already hit the ground running and shits all over Meaney.
Meaney never had the goods I never rated him. Can play on the wing in a winning side that’s it

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shows effort but is too weak, fuck this cat off asap now that he is down. He has no power or strength and its showing every game he plays, he needed to do a few cycles when he was younger but chose not to and now he has fallen behind...

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know. But he's the only option left. I wish Baz brought Laurie with him instead.

Right now it's four games in and Allan, Flanagan, Hetherington and Waddell look like players you want to move on at the end of the season.
I'd go

1. Hoppa
2. DWZ (right)
3. Cotric (right)
4. Allen (left)
5. Katoa (left)
6. Lewis
7. Flagina
8. Thompson
10. Hetho
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Atoni

14. Topine
15. Ogden
16. Wadell
17. Napa

If Avo is fit. Maybe try him on the wing and swap into FB for attacking sets in the opp 50

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just when Meaney was starting to really have a solid dig. Last two weeks best he has played. Hope for a speedy recovery .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd go

1. Hoppa
2. DWZ (right)
3. Cotric (right)
4. Allen (left)
5. Katoa (left)
6. Lewis
7. Flagina
8. Thompson
10. Hetho
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Atoni

14. Topine
15. Ogden
16. Wadell
17. Napa

If Avo is fit. Maybe try him on the wing and swap into FB for attacking sets in the opp 50
Not bad. Katoa would start hooker in that scenario. Although Napa has to go and Doorey has to get a run.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Shows effort but is too weak, fuck this cat off asap now that he is down. He has no power or strength and its showing every game he plays, he needed to do a few cycles when he was younger but chose not to and now he has fallen behind...
And that's the real difference. Unfortunately he hasn't got much power in his legs.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not bad. Katoa would start hooker in that scenario. Although Napa has to go and Doorey has to get a run.
Yes. K would start. But i refuse to name him.

If Napa goes, he has to be replaced by a prop. Maybe Ava.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
Never missed a tackle and positional play was excellent against a better side all day. Only slip up was the switch/grubber from Benji that's it. Ran harder than most of our backs and just missed out on 100m for a team that was basically always on the back foot. Your judging to harshly
pffft wasn't a slip up, was just slowly jogging across good fullback makes sure they near the ball, was lazy like most the team

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Poor bloke. I like Meaney and think he'd make a decent fullback if he just wasn't so thin and light.
Nick is same height and similar weight to James Tabasco. Tabasco was also average his first few years playing full time.

We should have always given him a decent chance develop and play week in week out. A few extra kgs and consistent time in the fullback position and who knows how he would have ended up.