McDonalds Sweet N Sour Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i dont want to start a panic but mcdonalds has changed their sweet n sour sauce ffs, it has slightly new packaging and to me and a few others it has a slightly different zingy taste

so to all traditional SNS lovers, we are going to have a non violent protest outside maccas head office (unless they refuse to change it back, then in that case it is going to get violent)

tomorrow night 7.30pm tbh, we have 7 people so far but hopefully it can spread

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i think the turkish-russian incident is to distract us from the sweet n sour sauce change, notice that nobody is talking about it

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, get a job or a girlfriend

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Make it 8 .. Im over it, first they add addictive substances to their food , now this !

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bro, get a job or a girlfriend
wtf do you want a war? what sauce do you support?

let me guess you are a mustard :sleepy:, i guarantee if they changed mustard that all you tards would go crazy too

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

let me guess you are a mustard :sleepy:, i guarantee if they changed mustard that all you tards would go crazy too
Yes mustard all the way to dip my chips fukk sweet and sour fukk sweet in sour right in the ear , the war is on rod

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Yes mustard all the way to dip my chips fukk sweet and sour fukk sweet in sour right in the ear , the war is on rod
Youse don't know shit. Big Mac special sauce is where it's at.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Youse don't know shit. Big Mac special sauce is where it's at.
Not arguing there also a fan of that. it used to be great when they used to put it in a sundae lid before they went all tight ass with those little shitty containers

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
id dip the chip in my ass before the mustard, no homo

or actually that does sound a little homo but the point is we should come together, if they changed sweetnsour then mustard could be next or they can change double quarter pounders because they are too unhealthy or something

lol this thread is supposed to be to ascertain if there has been a change tbh im sure i tasted something very different today please confirm, if there really are sauce maniacs out there then understand that the protest is a joke and its not happening, so dont go there or do go there but dont say that i sent you

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not arguing there also a fan of that. it used to be great when they used to put it in a sundae lid before they went all tight ass with those little shitty containers
I reckon.
Do yourself a favour, next time you're at maccas get a Big Mac with mc chicken patties instead of beef. Delicious.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only get burger meals/wraps so I get mayo for the chips, if you're a nugget man then sweet and sour would be dear to your heart.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon.
Do yourself a favour, next time you're at maccas get a Big Mac with mc chicken patties instead of beef. Delicious.
I have done this on more than 1 occasion lol. My discovery of that was thru a maccas indian menu .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
id dip the chip in my ass before the mustard, no homo

or actually that does sound a little homo but the point is we should come together, if they changed sweetnsour then mustard could be next or they can change double quarter pounders because they are too unhealthy or something

lol this thread is supposed to be to ascertain if there has been a change tbh im sure i tasted something very different today please confirm, if there really are sauce maniacs out there then understand that the protest is a joke and its not happening, so dont go there or do go there but dont say that i sent you
I think its just your mind playing tricks because its in different packaging.. I still have a few sweet n sour sauces in my glove box if you'd like me to send them to you .

its just like, how coke tastes different depending on what you drink it from

Last edited by a moderator:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Had it tonight, they have changed it 100%. Packaging is new and it was more sweeter than ever wasn't that great with savoury...

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...funniest thread i have read for ages....and Barry with his mustards, oh dear...Barrys wife, hilarious....Rodzilla, you have created a monster....all Maccas is crap anyway, but very funny now to me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I find it interesting the complete lack of concern that Rodzilla hates mustard that much he'd stick a chip up his arse to avoid it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Went to Maccas today and ordered a 6 pack nugget meal and they asked if I wanted sweet n sour sauce , I queried the change of packaging and the girl just stared blankly at me , acted like she had been silenced into not disclosing any information .

Definitely covering up something big..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Blame ISIS .. they've stolen all the sweet n sour original recipies and are imposing Sharia Sweet N Sour Sauce around the world.

Next thing they'll steal the Colonels Secret Herbs and Spices and replace it with chunks of sh*t.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1. McRib Sauce
2. Big Mac Sauce
3. McChicken Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.