Other News Source Mbye / DWZ Swap / DWZ possibly headed to Dogs

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moses Mbye has been linked to rival clubs

"Moses Mbye has reportedly been linked to a return to the Bulldogs or a move to the Cowboys as he prepares to fight for his spot at the Wests Tigers.

Tigers coach Michael Maguire declared after his team’s loss on Friday Mbye will captain the NRL club “moving forward” — but his decision to shift Mbye to the centres on Friday was met with reports the Queensland star is considering leaving."

Please God, no.
Fuck me we can’t be that stupid can we...

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers chip in and pay a few hundred thousand of his salary per year and we play him at centre. It’s not that bad to be honest.
Yes it is that bad to be honest. Getting rid of Mbye is the only good thing Pay has done since his been coach. Mbye is rubbish.

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is that bad to be honest. Getting rid of Mbye is the only good thing Pay has done since his been coach. Mbye is rubbish.
Mbye isn’t rubbish. He’s about the same level as a guy like Mitch Aubusson. My issue is how he’s been hyped to the moon when he can’t back it up. I think eventually he’ll make a solid centre or hooker. If another team is dumb enough to pay him big dollars that’s on them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently Parra and Titans are a chance of nabbing Waqa Blake before June 30...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Well it looks like Papenhuyzen will stay there at fullback now. The last month I've been calling for them to drop Croft and put Hughes in the halves with Papenhuyzen at fullback.

They did it today because Croft was struggling again but came off after 20 minutes for a HIA with Melbourne down 10-2. Pap came on, Hughes looked great in the halves and wasn't the defensive liability Croft is and they won 32-10. Surely Bellamy sticks with that combination now.
Easy then we steal Croft... we will have the money. Over these ***** just holding whoever they want when they cheat the cap and 'get under' later on in the season.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy then we steal Croft... we will have the money. Over these ***** just holding whoever they want when they cheat the cap and 'get under' later on in the season.
Croft would be a huge mistake. He doesn't even look that good at the Storm surrounded by rep players I'd hate to see what he would produce away from that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm still not convinced by Croft. He's a defensive liability who has regressed in attack since he impressed in his debut year. Drinkwater and Grant should be our targets.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get this feeling josh reynolds will be pushed to england if they can get a club to cover 500 or more of his contract.
Benji is old. So too robbie.
1 dwz
6 mbye
7 brooks
9 liddle
Now cleary has taken over recruitment at penrith.
Gus maybe never got it exactly right. But fuck me cleary and his recruitment past is probably worse.
Cleary loves them old kiwi forwards i would not be surprised if he takes e taylor, packer or matulino to give the tigers room.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Croft would be a huge mistake. He doesn't even look that good at the Storm surrounded by rep players I'd hate to see what he would produce away from that.
Nah he's decent just doesn't believe in himself because he gets played away from, fix his defence and he's a solid prospect as a running 6 imo.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DWZ officially signs with the bulldogs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Footy show saying DWZ good chance of going to the dogs. Fittler saying he would be suited on the wing not fullback

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Storm look like a solid unit when he went off and Hughes was in the halves with Munster and Papenhuzen was at FB. Croft doesn't seem up to it tbh