MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like I said it's my 1st time didn't quiet understand how this works still confused ??
Official announcement from the club
News news article
Opinion media opinion or your opinion or just leave blank

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems I got my call right about JMK, what you think flamebouyant? Be good to see how it goes..?
I must say im extremely surprised. I think its very harsh that its at the expense of frawley. Not because i think he is a great player, but he is definitely not the reason we are losing.
There was also a picture of frawley with his foot wrapped in ice. So perhaps its a case of him being unfit to play rather then dropped.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Moses Mbye at fullback and want him to stay there. But, could Mbye's switch to fb be the reason why the dogs' defence has not been as good as previous years? We all know that Mbye is very good defensively and Frawley not so good. Maybe our defense was good because Mbye was in the halves.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Moses Mbye at fullback and want him to stay there. But, could Mbye's switch to fb be the reason why the dogs' defence has not been as good as previous years? We all know that Mbye is very good defensively and Frawley not so good. Maybe our defense was good because Mbye was in the halves.
Our d is shit because Pay overhauled the structure with a similar pattern to the Raiders

Our right edge in particular have not adjusted and look all at sea

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Settle down mate your not the only one with an opinion I just wanted to see what you guys thought

Not every opinion is thread worthy, Could have simply added "mbye should partner foran" into the teamlist thread.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To be honest his form last year was pretty ordinary, but unfortunately it was in keeping with the rest of the team. This year though I have seen a noticeable improvement in his game. His D is much better (I think he has only missed 2 tackles so far this season) He hasn't found the ground with his kicks but we haven't exactly been in good positions to allow him to do that, plus I'm not sure it isn't a deliberate thing so we can get defenders down there. Anyway, I can't imagine Pay dropping him before at least round 5. He and Foran are still working on their combination.
I don’t think he’s set the world on fire, but if habe hoven him a bit longer. We’ve well and truly lost the past two games in the forwards and through the middle anyway..... but, he’s out apparently! Haha

I don’t mind the chance to see how JMK hoes, but I think some of the hating that goes on this year has been way over the top.

He’s done a few decent things this year.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Mbye is the next Barba, he just has to do more snooping for the ball and communicate.
No way is he coming back to the halves, game three and people are hitting the emergency button, fucken oath we missing Folksey's input.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not every opinion is thread worthy, Could have simply added "mbye should partner foran" into the teamlist thread.
Noted like I said 1st time using this it's gonna take some getting used to I guess I didn't quiet understand how this thing works but I'll get better at it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.