MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi guys even though I think he's doing a great job at fullback would be so bad to have him partner Foran move Bmoz to fullback and bring remis smith on the wing with Frawley not performing and cleeland injured we might need to take punt with mbye unless we can land seizer your thoughts ??

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m guessing you haven’t been watching Smith in NSW Cup? Also Mbye already looks more comfortable at 1 than he ever did in the halves, I don’t think we’ll ever see him back there.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So, after only 2 games with the new structure you want to completely revamp it? I don't get it. Even Foran said it will take a little time for things to come together. Just take it easy and it will work out. Mbye is a revelation at FB. It would be crazy to move him at all let alone after only 2 games.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So, after only 2 games with the new structure you want to completely revamp it? I don't get it. Even Foran said it will take a little time for things to come together. Just take it easy and it will work out. Mbye is a revelation at FB. It would be crazy to move him at all let alone after only 2 games.
I didn't say full revamp I agree mbye is a revelation at fullback but I don't know we're that leaves us at a partner for Foran

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't say full revamp I agree mbye is a revelation at fullback but I don't know we're that leaves us at a partner for Foran
Mate you want to move Mbye, BMoz, Frawley and move in Smith after 2 weeks, despite the fact that these blokes have spent the past 5 months training in their given positions. You've given up on Frawley apparently. He has scored more tries, more try assists and missed fewer tackles than any of the blokes you have mentioned yet you want to punt him and reshuffle the backline. Can't wait until week 10......

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate you want to move Mbye, BMoz, Frawley and move in Smith after 2 weeks, despite the fact that these blokes have spent the past 5 months training in their given positions. You've given up on Frawley apparently. He has scored more tries, more try assists and missed fewer tackles than any of the blokes you have mentioned yet you want to punt him and reshuffle the backline. Can't wait until week 10......
Frawley didn't just replace Josh Reynolds in the halves, he replaced him as resident kennel whipping boy evidently

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley didn't just replace Josh Reynolds in the halves, he replaced him as resident kennel whipping boy evidently
To be honest his form last year was pretty ordinary, but unfortunately it was in keeping with the rest of the team. This year though I have seen a noticeable improvement in his game. His D is much better (I think he has only missed 2 tackles so far this season) He hasn't found the ground with his kicks but we haven't exactly been in good positions to allow him to do that, plus I'm not sure it isn't a deliberate thing so we can get defenders down there. Anyway, I can't imagine Pay dropping him before at least round 5. He and Foran are still working on their combination.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest his form last year was pretty ordinary, but unfortunately it was in keeping with the rest of the team. This year though I have seen a noticeable improvement in his game. His D is much better (I think he has only missed 2 tackles so far this season) He hasn't found the ground with his kicks but we haven't exactly been in good positions to allow him to do that, plus I'm not sure it isn't a deliberate thing so we can get defenders down there. Anyway, I can't imagine Pay dropping him before at least round 5. He and Foran are still working on their combination.
Theres another thread quoting an article where it has been suggested he will be dropped for JMK. I guess we will see this afternoon. But i agree that fraley has been pretty good so far. I dont really understand the criticism of him.

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yes they have been training for 5 months still doesn't explain why he looks so lost with the ball I have always backed Frawley mate just a suggestion and the players I've stated have played in those positions wouldn't be something new to them though it's early on it was just a suggestion to see what your thoughts will be

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way, he looks extremely dangerous at the back and is being used sort of as a second five eighth anyway.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes they have been training for 5 months still doesn't explain why he looks so lost with the ball I have always backed Frawley mate just a suggestion and the players I've stated have played in those positions wouldn't be something new to them though it's early on it was just a suggestion to see what your thoughts will be
Well it seems as though Pay is going to drop Frawley, which seems a little premature, but he's the coach and he watches them so I'll go with his judgement. JMK has been on the bench so it is reasonable to expect him to step up. The good news is he hasn't missed a tackle this season so defensively he should be OK, but that is only half of it. The even bigger question is what will the bench look like.....does brown come on or is it just 4 forwards.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I agree is JMK the answer ???
Out of who we have i think he is. Seems to have really good ball playing ability. Mbye will be able to take some pressure of him every now and then as well with some kicking

addoujspark

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well it seems as though Pay is going to drop Frawley, which seems a little premature, but he's the coach and he watches them so I'll go with his judgement. JMK has been on the bench so it is reasonable to expect him to step up. The good news is he hasn't missed a tackle this season so defensively he should be OK, but that is only half of it. The even bigger question is what will the bench look like.....does brown come on or is it just 4 forwards.
I think brown adds some punch of the bench

Brown talau Martin fine I think there's plenty of punch there

A

Alexander the Great

Mybe has to stay at 1... Frawley should be given a few more games to prove his case...if he fails we throw in someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.