Opinion Maybe I missed something

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I know a range of names have come up being associated with WimpGate but apart from Davey - anyone know where all the other names have come from?

Apparently Weidler reckoned Burns called a wrestle session on himself for some reason and reckon'd it wasn't a huge deal. Yet Burns name is one of the most mentioned ones. So some of these names seem suss.

Happy to be corrected.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drunkfield named 8 players

but the only current players was RFM at this young kid that left with mental health issues.

Other names he mentioned,
Nu Brown
Davey
Schoupp
Pele
TPJ

I think he mentioned another name.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

but the only current players was RFM at this young kid that left with mental health issues.

Nu Brown
Davey
Schoupp
Pele
TPJ

Sort of makes sense. The bottom 5 are all gone (not sure about Brown). RFM probably following shortly after.

But its from ass muncher? Weird paradigm.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sort of makes sense. The bottom 5 are all gone (not sure about Brown). RFM probably following shortly after.

Brown has been gone for a while. Started at hooker for the knights last week.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Brown
Davey
Pele
TPJ
RFM
Alamoti
Quai-Ward
Skelton
Topine

Tell me if i'm wrong

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Brown
Davey
Pele
TPJ
RFM
Alamoti
Quai-Ward
Skelton
Topine

Tell me if i'm wrong
Being "not wrong" doesn't make you right (subtle, but true). Fact is, very few know the actual situation, and about all of the details about all of the events that have been thrown into the pot to make this "story".

It's amazing that so many hate on Rothfield (and it is thoroughly deserved) but then adopt his version and conflation of events as the basis for damning our players for things that might or might not have done, or not done, or for things that simply never happened.

Criticism is valid and just part of the business, but the scapegoating and pile-on is pathetic. It's expected from the media (they're immoral arseholes) but from the fans, it's gotta hurt. Again, criticise performance, criticise perceived talent & potential, but extending that to character assessments based on gossip and lies fed to you as a turd, hand-delivered by the very party you claim to detest (Buzz/Telecrap/Murdoch - whatever) is just fucking weird.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watch the clip, buzz mentioned a handful of names, Skelton wasn’t one of them.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There has to be a reason why he was first picked at the start then after injury he never was given another chance and then just fucked off to Newcastle? Something is happening behind closed doors that we ain’t getting told of. I’m hoping it is what it is and they are just getting rid of the dud signings they made last season.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Nu Brown
Davey
Schoupp
Pele
TPJ

Schoupp? Really?