No Source Mavoni Tuifua

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he’s white shirt guy
Yes the winner. I noticed in his Flegg highlights he had his hair the same in one of the games. The YouTube clip mentions the guy he's fighting is some Claymore rapper. When I researched the rapper's name he comes from Claymore NSW. As Tuifua plays for the Tigers (Campbelltown, Claymore area) it would have to be him. I don't know if Mavoni Tuifua is a common name ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes the winner. I noticed in his Flegg highlights he had his hair the same in one of the games. The YouTube clip mentions the guy he's fighting is some Claymore rapper. When I researched the rapper's name he comes from Claymore NSW. As Tuifua plays for the Tigers (Campbelltown, Claymore area) it would have to be him. I don't know if Mavoni Tuifua is a common name ?
It's probably him, this is standard footy player behaviour in HS lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like he was into a bit of street fighting around Claymore way. If you can't get this video link to work search on his name on YouTube 2nd item down.

Where’s Willis Meehan? Will pump the **** out of him.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Patolo played one or two nsw cup games - dropped the ball first two carries - seemed nervous in nsw cup debut n nrl debut. Iv seen him play a lot in jun reps - always solid n often one of the better forwards on the field without being a star
He played 12 minutes in 1 game for 1 handling error hardly good preparation for first grade

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He played 12 minutes in 1 game for 1 handling error hardly good preparation for first grade
You are right, the lockdowns are making it increasinly difficult for players to properly transition from age footy to all age. BBO has done well, also playing in a new position

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a UNIT..!! Running over mother fuckers , smashing the attacking players, full of energy. What a good get this beast will be.!!

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So have we got him or what everyone on the dragons and tigers forum are saying we locked him up signed and sealed i hope there not lieing and also thats another future star player let go bye tigers

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also, this **** ain’t getting no NRL contract with this video online. He’d be best trying to get it scrubbed lol.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, this **** ain’t getting no NRL contract with this video online. He’d be best trying to get it scrubbed lol.
Yes it would be smart for him to get whoever posted it to take it down but his actions in the video aren't too bad actually. Looks like there was respect between the 2 fighters shown (they shake hands). Isn't there a professional bare knuckle fight league.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No wonder why west tigers jersey fleeg team of first on the ladder probably cause this beast makes all of their meters and line breaks and tackle breaks and big hits and the line speed to their defense and attack

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Posted by the mole this morning BULLDOGS SNARE TIGERS BIG BOPPER
The Bulldogs have continued their build-up for 2022 by signing one of the best young props from the Tigers system.

Mavoni Tuifua is a big, ball-playing 20-year-old in the Junior Paulo mould.

The youngster will go straight into the Bulldogs' full-time squad for next season and is a good chance to play plenty of first grade given the club's problems up front this year.

The Bulldogs recently signed Tuifua for two years and have high hopes for the burly front-rower.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing messages that we have signed this bloke. I am jizzing so hard and need to know where the source is for this.

"I am jizzing so hard and need to know where the source is for this." Perhaps a chat with your doctor will solve the mystery...

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Posted by the mole this morning BULLDOGS SNARE TIGERS BIG BOPPER
The Bulldogs have continued their build-up for 2022 by signing one of the best young props from the Tigers system.

Mavoni Tuifua is a big, ball-playing 20-year-old in the Junior Paulo mould.

The youngster will go straight into the Bulldogs' full-time squad for next season and is a good chance to play plenty of first grade given the club's problems up front this year.

The Bulldogs recently signed Tuifua for two years and have high hopes for the burly front-rower.
How is he in the junior paulo mould? Paulo = short in stature with silky hands.

From the video, this guy is big and tall, and does not pass.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I am jizzing so hard and need to know where the source is for this." Perhaps a chat with your doctor will solve the mystery...
I would have thought a conversation with your parents or health classes in high school should have also provided a few clues as to what was or could come from where!!