Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok, so lets say you are Ray Dib. Would you say something? I sure as fuck would!!! The coach is obviously not having the desired effect, so why not go in there and remind them they are under contract and need to put in a fuck load more effort!!!
He shouldn't be running his mouth there, he isn't the coach.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think dib will say something after seeing this tbh

like "hey guys when you warm up, make it look more intense especially if you see the cameras on you"

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well they mustn't have done too much different otherwise I would've noticed. they do a lot of stretches a few chain passes and few of the shoulder to should things and then have a few play the balls. The outside backs might do a couple of 20-30m sprints but that's about it. Meanwhile the kickers go through their routines - and bugger me if they don't look great when they are practicing. Holland will usually take a few shots at goal and the halves will be the last ones off the field. Same every week.
Kickers........really???? Didn't know we had any

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think you should look to much into that type of warm up

You can warm up like that and still be focused on the job ahead

This is more to do with haslers tactics, not warm ups.

We always start off slow, No one sprints out of our line to put on a shot it's an absolute rarity for us

We struggle more than any other team to wrap the ball up in tackles

We have a shit kick chase

Give up field position easily

It's not the warm up, it's haslers tactics

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did anyone see what the bloke from the second year syndrome said to Graham during the press conference?

"What do you have planned for Des' farewell?"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don't think you should look to much into that type of warm up

You can warm up like that and still be focused on the job ahead

This is more to do with haslers tactics, not warm ups.

We always start off slow, No one sprints out of our line to put on a shot it's an absolute rarity for us

We struggle more than any other team to wrap the ball up in tackles

We have a shit kick chase

Give up field position easily

It's not the warm up, it's haslers tactics
True.... you can't look into a warm up too much...but dude, I think I saw nipple tickling! :p

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, so lets say you are Ray Dib. Would you say something? I sure as fuck would!!! The coach is obviously not having the desired effect, so why not go in there and remind them they are under contract and need to put in a fuck load more effort!!!
The sad thing is the chairman is the one that signed the coach then he feels the coach isn't having the desired effect. But he was in such a rush to get the deal done. What a shambles.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sad thing is the chairman is the one that signed the coach then he feels the coach isn't having the desired effect. But he was in such a rush to get the deal done. What a shambles.
Yeah i agree its on him for signing the coach, but that doesnt mean he cant have a word with the players if he chooses too. Its not like he does it after every loss.
NNo one knows exactly what was said, so everyone criticising him for doing so is simply making up their own assumptions.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see what the bloke from the second year syndrome said to Graham during the press conference?

"What do you have planned for Des' farewell?"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Yes I did fkn hilarious... James couldn't even hide his smile..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He shouldn't be running his mouth there, he isn't the coach.
Firstly you have no idea whatsoever as to what he said! Fact. Nor do i. So claiming he is in there running his mouth is just rubbish.
Secondly, its not as if he is doing it after every loss. If he was then for sure it would be a problem. It was a one off after a fucking woeful performance. To my knowledge he has not done it before.
Thirdly, if you think you are entitled to say whatever you want as a fan, then why should the chairman of the club have the right to address the team and say what he wants??

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Warm up? Looks like two humpback whales having a root.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Are warm ups usually different? Can't say I've ever really watched them, but I'd assume its not overly helpful to burn energy in them, or belt the crap out of each other pre-game?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whale watching tours at belmore?
I went whale watching once.... didn't spot any whales, but at one point, Greg Eastwood popped up from beneath the surface and spurted a big geyser of water out of his blowhole. :p

Sorry Greg, you've been good for us in the past. If Des was the one guiding my career, I'd probably be on heroin, so I can forgive you the tim tams.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are warm ups usually different? Can't say I've ever really watched them, but I'd assume its not overly helpful to burn energy in them, or belt the crap out of each other pre-game?
The fact they're getting made fun of you would assume that what they were doing isn't what other teams are doing.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The bulldogs have lacked intensity for 5years. Stats do lie, This bulldogs pack is the weakest pack in many many years. Our spine is the weakest in the competition and maybe worst bulldogs halves of all time. Future looks bright

Status
Not open for further replies.