Matty Johns show - Footage of our warm up pre Panthers game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So what are you saying
Well what I am saying is that two of the most criticised blokes for effort at the moment in Eastwood and Kas pre game wrestling like little school girls with no intensity or purpose in what they are doing and how that relates to our matches being the same way. The fact that a panel of ex-players are sitting their laughing tells me that they agree. To be honest I felt embarrassed watching them!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well what I am saying is that two of the most criticised blokes for effort at the moment in Eastwood and Kas pre game wrestling like little school girls with no intensity or purpose in what they are doing and how that relates to our matches being the same way. The fact that a panel of ex-players are sitting their laughing tells me that they agree. To be honest I felt embarrassed watching them!
Cheers mate
I couldn't watch the vid

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty much confirms what we all been seeing, the players have just given up and don't give a shit. It's disgraceful. I can't stand ray dib but if he did go into the sheds after the game and give them a huge rev up, good on him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Cheers mate
I couldn't watch the vid
Oh ok, I don't know how to paste the actual video on from Foxsports so just the link. Thought you were saying like "big deal" lol. It shows a few of the players pretty much just falling on top of eachother instead of that wrestling practice they do. No effort at all!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh ok, I don't know how to paste the actual video on from Foxsports so just the link. Thought you were saying like "big deal" lol. It shows a few of the players pretty much just falling on top of eachother instead of that wrestling practice they do. No effort at all!
Lol
I re read my post
Sorry dude
What was I thinking
My wording was terrible

Yeah I get what you saying
You could tell from the get go our players were not up to it

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just remember. Kas and Eastwood are in the 17 this week.... attitude reflects leadership

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I watch them warm up every game and I didn't see anything that was startlingly different from every week, or at least that different that I noticed it, nor a whole lot different to other teams. they're not going to bust themselves in the warm up.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I watch them warm up every game and I didn't see anything that was startlingly different from every week, or at least that different that I noticed it, nor a whole lot different to other teams. they're not going to bust themselves in the warm up.
So they warm up like that every week that you have seen? Holy fuk no wonder!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So they warm up like that every week that you have seen? Holy fuk no wonder!
Well they mustn't have done too much different otherwise I would've noticed. they do a lot of stretches a few chain passes and few of the shoulder to should things and then have a few play the balls. The outside backs might do a couple of 20-30m sprints but that's about it. Meanwhile the kickers go through their routines - and bugger me if they don't look great when they are practicing. Holland will usually take a few shots at goal and the halves will be the last ones off the field. Same every week.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well they mustn't have done too much different otherwise I would've noticed. they do a lot of stretches a few chain passes and few of the shoulder to should things and then have a few play the balls. The outside backs might do a couple of 20-30m sprints but that's about it. Meanwhile the kickers go through their routines - and bugger me if they don't look great when they are practicing. Holland will usually take a few shots at goal and the halves will be the last ones off the field. Same every week.
Ok, did you watch the video to that link? I know I am a little bit old school (not Raudonikis and Wests face slapping old school) but what I watched their was disgusting. No wonder we play like bitches IMO.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fmd, see that's another one of des Haslers problems! No fking discipline, like when is he going to drop players after poor performances and lack of attitude

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty much confirms what we all been seeing, the players have just given up and don't give a shit. It's disgraceful. I can't stand ray dib but if he did go into the sheds after the game and give them a huge rev up, good on him.
Exactly!! I cant believe how many people were blowing up because he did. Im sure that if any bulldogs supporter had an opportunity to address the players they would do the same thing. So why is it not ok for dib to do so??
TThe whole team deserved to be told a few home truths after one of the most parhetic games i have seen from them in a long time!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly!! I cant believe how many people were blowing up because he did. Im sure that if any bulldogs supporter had an opportunity to address the players they would do the same thing. So why is it not ok for dib to do so??
TThe whole team deserved to be told a few home truths after one of the most parhetic games i have seen from them in a long time!!!
Because it should be left for the coach, and if you don't trust the coach to do it then why re-sign him?!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because it should be left for the coach, and if you don't trust the coach to do it then why re-sign him?!
Ok, so lets say you are Ray Dib. Would you say something? I sure as fuck would!!! The coach is obviously not having the desired effect, so why not go in there and remind them they are under contract and need to put in a fuck load more effort!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.