Matt Prior's shot on JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain dropbut

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he gets a point reduced for every minute he was off the field, so if he has no prior offenses and gets charged grade 5 striking and take early plea he could get away with 4 weeks. he has to go strait judiary dont ass go dont collect a c000ck up the butt

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he sent off or Sin-Binned?

It's a dog act no doubt, kinda like Maitua on Ennis. I definitely think there was malice in it, why else would he have his hands that high in the first place?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"I tried to shoulder charge him"

Seriously?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
It was reckless and Prior knew where to hit him...

If Ennis, Reynolds or whoever did the samething I wouldnt be defending them for this dog act

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was he sent off or Sin-Binned?

It's a dog act no doubt, kinda like Maitua on Ennis. I definitely think there was malice in it, why else would he have his hands that high in the first place?
Maituas a ****** ! Did you see him get up with jono wrights legs and try to flip him after he scored ?! Dic*head !!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maitua was a bit cranky last night. I don't blame him.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dragons have always had that about them. They are easily frustrated when things don't go their way. They think the Premiership is their entitlement every year. They forget that they actually have to play for it. It's not given to the "holy" ones.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Roid rage ?? :-P
Funny thing is, I remember when parra signed him, someone was telling me he apparently went off to train with the monks and find inner peace or some BS like that. The inner peace really showed last night.. when it ran away to leave Maitua alone with his inner grub.

Status
Not open for further replies.