Matt Prior's shot on JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Anybody see it?

Just watching the replay of Cowboys v Dragons, what a disgusting act.

Elbow to the side of JT's head/face, JT hasn't moved since hitting the ground.

Suspend him for the rest of the year, what a f*cking grub Prior is.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody see it?

Just watching the replay of Cowboys v Dragons, what a disgusting act.

Elbow to the side of JT's head/face, JT hasn't moved since hitting the ground.

Suspend him for the rest of the year, what a f*cking grub Prior is.
Deliberate and late elbow to the side of the head. No question. I'm just thrilled that the refs had the balls to dismiss him and not just wimp out and put it on report. More of that, please.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Lucky JT wears a head gear, could've been a must worse result with it I reckon.

G Force

New Pup
Reaction score
Yeh, brain snap from Prior. He'll be out for a long time

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Him & Beau Scott tarred with the same brush

Geezmo

Waterboy
Reaction score
it did look like he tryed to pull the headgear off with the other hand before the elbow came in but missed.
Hopefully someone is trying to take Cam Smiths head off tomorrow night :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
it did look like he tryed to pull the headgear off with the other hand before the elbow came in but missed.
Hopefully someone is trying to take Cam Smiths head off tomorrow night :grinning:
Good spot there, does look like he tried to lift it. If the MRC notice that as well, it could be very ugly for him.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=402828

Interesting to see Dragons Fans defending Prior. Not sure how you can find ANY excuse for that to be honest.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.that's a dog shot. 5 weeks isn't a sufficient period. That should be 8 weeks. Terrible shot

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow.that's a dog shot. 5 weeks isn't a sufficient period. That should be 8 weeks. Terrible shot
I agree.
8 weeks at least. High, late and deliberate. Probably the worst one I've seen in a long time !

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Was at the game and honestly, I was utterly worried when I saw JT on the ground not moving. Once his knees were up, I was a little better.

That Goon had better get what is coming to him.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
dirty ****...if he doesnt get minimum 8 weeks i will be shocked

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Good spot there, does look like he tried to lift it. If the MRC notice that as well, it could be very ugly for him.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=402828

Interesting to see Dragons Fans defending Prior. Not sure how you can find ANY excuse for that to be honest.
"...but if you look at it in slomo you will see prior had BOTH his arms up to tackle JT. It was not a deliberate elbow to the head. Thurston was falling after he passed the ball and the Prior contact was accidental. I will go to my grave believing that."

HOLY SH*T! some of the guys from that forum are really f*cking ignorant. Apparently the STGI side believe tackles are better made with leading with the forearm and elbow... =/
I don't know what replay this stupid **** watched, but the one posted here clearly shows Priors arms high enough to clean up anyones head.
God damn some people truly are oxygen thieves.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"...but if you look at it in slomo you will see prior had BOTH his arms up to tackle JT. It was not a deliberate elbow to the head. Thurston was falling after he passed the ball and the Prior contact was accidental. I will go to my grave believing that."

HOLY SH*T! some of the guys from that forum are really f*cking ignorant. Apparently the STGI side believe tackles are better made with leading with the forearm and elbow... =/
I don't know what replay this stupid **** watched, but the one posted here clearly shows Priors arms high enough to clean up anyones head.
God damn some people truly are oxygen thieves.
To be fair, the way some gronks carry on here, if one of our players did that, we'd have people defending that player too. It's not just because they are Dragons fans.

And yes, it was a dog act and I hope he gets a long spell. That's partly influenced by the fact that I hate Matt Prior.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I thought it was also pretty dirty what reni maitua did to ennis last night

not cool

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Prior is a dirty **** and the dragqueens fans are dirtier c*nts for defending him

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've seen much worse, I don't think it was a malicious attack but careless TBH.
I am not a Drag Queen lover but I like to fair!!

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've seen much worse, I don't think it was a malicious attack but careless TBH.
I am not a Drag Queen lover but I like to fair!!
Come on Qld Dog, he led in and lined him up with his elbow, cant get more malicious than that!

Status
Not open for further replies.