Social Media Matt Lodge

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No marquee? We added JAC, then Burton, Kikau, Chrichton. I feel like we are slowly stacking our side with quality, whilst also not killing our books.
The right marquee, a prop and/or a halfback.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There's no one worth paying millions for that is off contract. And don't think we didnt offer AFB a bloody good offer.
We needed to offer closer to 1.2m for AFB. There's no reason for him to come here over Shark for the same money. He's worth what Shark are paying him but I'd rather 1 extra minimum wage guy and have AFB in the roster.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We needed to offer closer to 1.2m for AFB. There's no reason for him to come here over Shark for the same money. He's worth what Shark are paying him but I'd rather 1 extra minimum wage guy and have AFB in the roster.
I dont think it was the money that made him sign with the sharks. Their pack is stacked, which will make his life easier, and he is a better chance of winning a comp there.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s like when you were a teenager at the disco and it’s 3am and you are looking around at what’s left.
Not pretty but will do the job.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People quickly forget the damage that des made to our cap, how far it set us back and the many years going forward it messed us up.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He probably saw how shit Pele was for us and went nah I'ma stay here
I really liked Pele but he needed to shed some weight at 130kg+. This Sharks player is taller and 16kgs lighter so he wouldn't have the same issue as Pele. Still a monster though and very hard to handle. Just what we needed but were our recruitment team asleep at the wheel ?