News Matt Lodge

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way our forwards are playing tonight he will probably be at Belmore on Monday

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Lodge Dolphins next year but heading to Cowboys for the rest of year.
Cowboys releasing a back to a Sydney club.
Oh Hell Fucking No!!!!!!!!!!

would have to assume its between hammer and drinky, neither one is happy about job sharing there and makes no sense keeping either one out of the side. really hoping its drinky to us with dufty is gone to ESL immediately, 3/4 mongrel just thinking about it. i'd take hammer too if he was the one on the outs
Neither are going anywhere anytime soon.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not any year. The one position we're solid at is prop.
Really B-Train?
Max king is a solid first grader. Vaughan is ok. Thompson wouldn’t make the Sharks bench. Patalo is yet to fire a shot. TPJ could obviously be a good prop but never picked there. Not saying we should sign Lodge but we are not solid for props.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really B-Train?
Max king is a solid first grader. Vaughan is ok. Thompson wouldn’t make the Sharks bench. Patalo is yet to fire a shot. TPJ could obviously be a good prop but never picked there. Not saying we should sign Lodge but we are not solid for props.
Tevita is in the mix there too now. This year is a write off. We need a lock and another backrower for next year.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would be perfect at the dogs. Knows how to milk a penalty something the bulldogs never get! Get him cheap and watch him hit it up stronger than the flakes we got now

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus wouldn’t dare we cleaning out our own rubbish

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually think Lodge goes ok for 400K..

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes please.... now pass me the crack pipe

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This cahunt should be in jail not playing NRL, If he ever turned up here that would be it for me. What I really want to know is why did the warriors give him a 750k payout with an instant release??
Apparently had a massive blew in a pub with the Warriors owner at the end of last year and its been eggs shells ever since. If you believe the owner he reckons it was his call to offer a realease with full coin to Lodge to move him on.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently had a massive blew in a pub with the Warriors owner at the end of last year and its been eggs shells ever since. If you believe the owner he reckons it was his call to offer a realease with full coin to Lodge to move him on.
yeah nah apparently the NZ gov wouldn't grant him a visa to live and work in NZ after his home invasion shit in the US, meaning he isn't able to fulfil his contractual obligations and move over there to be with the team. thats why he's been released. the payout may have been a show of good faith after the argument but not why he was released

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
nah yeah i saw the article too yeh nah nah yeh
Your theory does have credit as the Kiwis have been pissed about us exporting NZ crims back home from Aus, but the bloke is a millionare and not a billionare so there is no way he would cough up $700 k if there was no need to. Either there is more to the blew or some other stinky situation that is being covered up.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not good if true, rewards the POS for being a grub.