Official Matt dufty

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Dufty is done? See absolutely no need to have him in First grade anymore. He isnt winning you games, he isnt getting an extension and his mind is already on the next job.

Reactions: TAS

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
With our current coach being one of our great fullbacks! Potter has to be hurting when he saw that effort from Dufty. Dufty should be sacked today!
Yeah Potter was awesome. Two premierships for the Dogs 1984 and 1985. I think you are right - Potter seeing that cr@p from Dufty wouldn't sit well with him.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
This waste of space should’ve been on the same catapult as Naden. Couldn’t hit water if he fell off a boat

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
he is embarrassing himself every week and this has got be near the end for him too. He is what epitomises why Barret hit the wall on ideas.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And you will have a long grey wizard beard by the next time after he shits the bed again.
Won’t happen. He is a very good fullback. Would have proven it too, if our idiot ex coach hadn’t shifted him after one bad game.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great run, should back himself more.
See what can happen with a simple sidestep?
The team should be able to get a few wins if it focusses on defence.

Malla

Reaction score
I have never seen a player so keen on blaming everyone else but himself

Hunts try on Sunday, he was standing there within a foot of him but could not be bothered making a tackle. Hunt scores. Dufty turns around and gives (I think it was Thompson or Vaughan) a spray for not being there even though Dufty was closer.
He drops the ball cold off a bomb that eventually led to Dragons first try. I dont know why but he was giving someone a spray - maybe because they weren't shepherding the Dragons kick chasers? Or didn't put pressure on the kicker? Who knows. But I can see now why Dragons were so keen to fuck him off. He's an OK attacking player, but shit defender, shit communicator and rubbish person.