Official Matt Dufty granted early release

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt Dufty granted early release
View attachment 57350

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have granted Matt Dufty an early release effective immediately, to take up an opportunity in the Super League.

We would like to thank Matt for his service and commitment to the club since he joined us at Belmore last November.

The Bulldogs wish Matt and his family all the best in the future.

Wait! WHAT???

WHO is playing FB this weekend?

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mutually beneficial decision including the fact that him playing fullback in reserve grade was blocking development of a player that will be here next season such as Toia

With the 1 August trade deadline fast approaching we can expect plenty of player movements in the next 10 days, which means those discussions are now well under way.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bye Matt - all the best in England.
Nothing personal but I don’t think you should ever have been a Bulldog - your signing was another poor decision from Barrett scooping up whoever he could.
As the saying goes, he was scraping the bottom of the barrel

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sooo, whatcha gonna change your name to now hey??
@Bulldogsteve is meant to change my username but he still hasn't....but I was still kinda right with Dufty getting dropped and then released, just called it a bit too early.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Casey plays fullback may god give him the catching ability of Tedesco and slater combined. Otherwise dicks for hands will have another day in first grade to forget.

Actually wasn’t too bad at centre last week. I’d give toia a go. But seeing as he wasn’t named, has been injured this year. And hasn’t played much fullback in Reggies I think it gives him barely and chance to shine. Kid will be underdone and he probably isn’t ready for nrl so soon.

Such a winnable game and we will be without foxx, averillo and dufty has been released without A fullback in sight :(

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Casey plays fullback may god give him the catching ability of Tedesco and slater combined. Otherwise dicks for hands will have another day in first grade to forget.

Actually wasn’t too bad at centre last week. I’d give toia a go. But seeing as he wasn’t named, has been injured this year. And hasn’t played much fullback in Reggies I think it gives him barely and chance to shine. Kid will be underdone and he probably isn’t ready for nrl so soon.

Such a winnable game and we will be without foxx, averillo and dufty has been released without A fullback in sight :(
My biggest fear to. Jac needs to play: we can’t fucking lose this game. We just can’t. We need to win this one like it’s a grand Fucking final!

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
My biggest fear to. Jac needs to play: we can’t fucking lose this game. We just can’t. We need to win this one like it’s a grand Fucking final!
100%. The fact we lost to a depleted Raiders, then to the horrendously out of Knights when both games were winnable, then yea, this Titans game is a must win.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
100%. The fact we lost to a depleted Raiders, then to the horrendously out of Knights when both games were winnable, then yea, this Titans game is a must win.
Mate we lose this the spoon is back in contention, if we win we are safe and make the titans and tigers fight for it I think.