Official Matt Burton targeted by Kwee Lan

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Look, I wasn't really buying in to all the talk about wait till we play South's and Titans as I'm still fucking hungover and didn't give a shit.

I thought most of the contact on Burto was incidental.

But Carrigan sheepishly confirmed on the today show that he was singled out for special treatment as they wanted to keep that left boot out of the game.
A classic known Storm tactic of trying to take one of the bigger threats out through illegal play if necessary.

Now I want to see Bulldogs go in to bat for our boy and single out South's and Titans for some of that special treatment and then rub it in to the aforementioned antagonists. Fucking give it to these bunch of kents and get around Burto, show him what he means to the boy's.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should belt Ponga out of our Newcastle game
Provide constant physical attention on Gagai (we will be penalised most times unfortunately)
Do the above and it will likely get Klemmer sent to the bin for throwing a punch

Against the Titans every forward should go to work on Tina
Include a chicken wing, a cannon ball and at least a couple of hip drops

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should belt Ponga out of our Newcastle game
Provide constant physical attention on Gagai (we will be penalised most times unfortunately)
Do the above and it will likely get Klemmer sent to the bin for throwing a punch

Against the Titans every forward should go to work on Tina
Include a chicken wing, a cannon ball and at least a couple of hip drops
Also 1 or two legal tackles....

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ will be fired up for the titans game. He’ll probably do something to Tino then miss the Knights game against Gagai

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We'll need more than TPJ.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look, I wasn't really buying in to all the talk about wait till we play South's and Titans as I'm still fucking hungover and didn't give a shit.

I thought most of the contact on Burto was incidental.

But Carrigan sheepishly confirmed on the today show that he was singled out for special treatment as they wanted to keep that left boot out of the game.
I don't get to brag often, but I called it, yaye for me...

It is also worth noting that some of the best sense we can get of a players value is how much they are feared by opposition players. For everyone saying that Burton is nothing but a big left boot, first of all he plainly brings plenty of other stuff, but even if we say that the big left boot is the biggest thing he brings, it is plainly very very valuable.

We need to lock him in long term. He is only 22 and already a marked man at Origin level. Every big signing is a gamble, but in terms of being a marque player, Burto is looking less of a risk at say $1m than Ponga, Holmes, Turbo, Fifita, and he has a lot more time left in his career than DCE or Munster.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I don't get to brag often, but I called it, yaye for me...

It is also worth noting that some of the best sense we can get of a players value is how much they are feared by opposition players. For everyone saying that Burton is nothing but a big left boot, first of all he plainly brings plenty of other stuff, but even if we say that the big left boot is the biggest thing he brings, it is plainly very very valuable.

We need to lock him in long term. He is only 22 and already a marked man at Origin level. Every big signing is a gamble, but in terms of being a marque player, Burto is looking less of a risk at say $1m than Ponga, Holmes, Turbo, Fifita, and he has a lot more time left in his career than DCE or Munster.
If the air head is still coaching next year he will drop Burto in favour of Billy Smith or Momorovski and shift Trbo to wing.

Won 8 of 15 origin games in a transitional era we should have dominated. What a fraud

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whats all this tuff talk lol?
When was the last time our team dominated anyone?
Lewis was our last enforcer :tearsofjoy:.
I hope our efforts are concentrated on winning the game and not some dumb shit fans make up about TPJ getting suspended for having a brain explosion trying to deal out pain over something that happened in SOO that had nothing to do with him.