SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Summary:
He praised TBaz and the club
His idols Andrew Ryan, Thurston & JMK's Brother Benji :tearsofjoy:
His fishing partner Naden.
We can't go wrong :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Corey Allan likes fishing also. Hopefully those 3 get along well and makes Allan happier and hopefully make him play better also...

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m just so happy we got him signed and sealed well before he got consistent playing time with the first grade squad otherwise every club and their dog would have been after him throwing all sorts of $$$ at him and bumping up his asking price! Gus made it very clear that the Dogs will be locking him up longer term on better money so clubs like Roosters, Storm cant poach him under the table!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will be disappointed fishing in Cooks River has been banned.
I used to drop my boat in there at kyeemagh.. I caught a couple of fish there while waiting for my mates to bring my trailer around lol

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to drop my boat in there at kyeemagh.. I caught a couple of fish there while waiting for my mates to bring my trailer around lol
When I as growing up in Canterbury there was this old man down the street who would tell us stories about swimming & fishing in Cooks.
Could never get my head around that lol

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah definitely 5/8 is his preferred position. He can certainly do a job at HB, but better suited to 5/8 in my opinion, and if that is his preferred position lets put him there.
Would love to see Avo and Burto just jump in and out of first receiver when needed and the whole HB/F8 is thrown out the window... With BBO in and out of dummy half and Dufty lurking there is no doubt there is strike there if they gel.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will be disappointed fishing in Cooks River has been banned.
Uncle Arthur will give him pub with his own aquarium in it failing that he can go down to the Three Swallows hotel in Yagoona, they have a big pond full of huge carp at the entrance to the pub. The Club can fit him out with all the latest Shamarno gear.