Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh that bloke was a giant.. i reckon blokes like him, Haas and Fafita are abnormal.
Saw all the maroons in brissy today. Blown away by how big some of them are. Particularly tino.. 15 years ago I'd walk on a footy field full of nrl players and realise that most aren't much bigger than me... those days are long gone. Land of the giants

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to teach Burton how to throw a jab and a uppercut

His boxing is atrocious....Andrew Johns level

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw all the maroons in brissy today. Blown away by how big some of them are. Particularly tino.. 15 years ago I'd walk on a footy field full of nrl players and realise that most aren't much bigger than me... those days are long gone. Land of the giants
Still nothing freakier than a Bball player.. Got into a lift once with Andrew Gaze and Waynard Copeland... My Lord those guys are ridiculous.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't really blame Burton. NSW failed to get fall on the left side. To'o had barely any touches as well. Only 3 kicks from Burton too.
That's what cost them the game. Too much ball hogging by Chinny, Yeo and Teddy. They played well but barely linked up with the other backs.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can't fight that's for sure
But I don't care, as long as he can play footy
The worst flogging I can recall, happened to the 8th immortal. I'd rather have a gun player than a bloke who can fight. At least he threw some, but wish he hadn't because he gave the ref no option but to be sin binned.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's what cost them the game. Too much ball hogging by Chinny, Yeo and Teddy. They played well but barely linked up with the other backs.
They couldnt bend the line.... They had nothing without Haas...

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if we play the titans again, all of the dogs need to put a target on tinos runt of a head