Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
"Tough" keyboarder guys with threats how lame, which is why social media generally is a cesspit of fuck-knuckleism :tearsofjoy:

I don't find this guy offensive at all, first few quotes only recently I've seen anyway from him assume he is a newbie to the r(w)anks of twatter..
Yep be a little group of keyboard warriors!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep be a little group of keyboard warriors!
Exactly idk if the guy is legit with some solid info or a bullshitter..as yet he doesn't bother me but none of them do as I wouldn't visit twatter unless paid over $1 per click lol..and a sign up bonus..it's all a wank!
Giving idjuts clicks just makes more wanna fucken do it, actually surprised some on here haven't latched onto doing the same :tearsofjoy:

Zane, lovemasheed and OmarNash should do a group thing I'm sure they all love the "twat" (thats my new nickname for this platform).
Marley could be content editor trying to reign these freaks of the internet in(though he might go off reservation too to be fair lol)

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Exactly idk if the guy is legit with some solid info or a bullshitter..as yet he doesn't bother me but none of them do as I wouldn't visit twatter unless paid over $1 per click lol..and a sign up bonus..it's all a wank!
Giving idjuts clicks just makes more wanna fucken do it, actually surprised some on here haven't latched onto doing the same :tearsofjoy:

Zane, lovemasheed and OmarNash should do a group thing I'm sure they all love the "twat" (thats my new nickname for this platform).
Marley could be content editor trying to reign these freaks of the internet in(though he might go off reservation too to be fair lol)
Why am i catching strays for posting some other guys info? Fine. I see how it is

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why am i catching strays for posting some other guys info? Fine. I see how it is
No issue from me Zane I was suggesting you guys(you have recently professed a huge love for twat no?)maybe create something as y'all seem to get along..mainly just jokes, chill.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would have to think whoever is playing fullback for us, is going to be reasonable under a spiral bomb after an off-season of catching Burton's torpedoes

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“There was a lot of hype and talk but I never wanted to look at [other avenues],” he said in his first interview since re-signing. “There was obviously a few clubs interested but once the Dogs wanted to lock me down, I didn’t really bother looking. I told my manager that here is where I want to be. As soon as I got back from the World Cup, I put pen to paper. It’s pretty exciting.”

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Never doubted for a second he would go anywhere else tbh. Gus probably told him to go WC learn off the guns and enjoy your footy come back and he’ll be taken care of. Plus having the best winger in the world chasing down all his grubbers, bombs and chips doesn’t hurt. Foxx and Burto Show 2.0 LTS FKN TRT