Gilded
Reaction score
Guys relax

1. We have space in the cap to properly upgrade him
2. We signed Reed and Kikau for him
3. We already have TPJ and King performing above expectations
4. We have bolters like Kiraz, Schoupp and Averillo
5. I'm sure he's seen Alamoti's talent

Matt knows that this is his team and he's got a great base of a team to win things immediately

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think about it, has a club ever told a player not to take the PO?

That's beyond duty of care and very smart. It's win-win for Bomber and us.
100%. as gus said ‘he’ll be paid what he’s worth’. also want to point out, dally m centre of the year, premiership winner and about to become state of origin series winner. at 22. he’s going to have a highly decorated career so no matter what we pay him for the next 5 years it’s going to be worth every cent

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100%. as gus said ‘he’ll be paid what he’s worth’. also want to point out, dally m centre of the year, premiership winner and about to become state of origin series winner. at 22. he’s going to have a highly decorated career so no matter what we pay him for the next 5 years it’s going to be worth every cent
He can have 850k for 5 years plus incentives tomorrow if I was involved.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys relax

1. We have space in the cap to properly upgrade him
2. We signed Reed and Kikau for him
3. We already have TPJ and King performing above expectations
4. We have bolters like Kiraz, Schoupp and Averillo
5. I'm sure he's seen Alamoti's talent

Matt knows that this is his team and he's got a great base of a team to win things immediately
And I forgot

6. Let's trot

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What an opportunity Burton has to go on a journey with our club and be the main man, taking us from the bottom all the way to the top - it can be his team and he he earn legend status in the process.
I agree
He could do for us, what Thurston did for the cowboys.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
fuck me all the penrith boys and alexander around his ear still makes incredibly nervous
Shouldn't be hes still not getting a half spot there and they can't pay him half money at centre. And they don't need centres. He's def not going back to backup either. Just as likely Hynes will return to the Storm.

Hes just mates with them. Won a premiership together.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think money will be a problem he'd just want to be happy and a coach that will make him grow.
I reeaally think it will come down to you fans in Sydney keep on chanting his name at games and make him a god!
He wont leave that!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not up to Gus....the kid will do what’s best for him no matter how enticing Gould can be
Does he really look like a kid that is greedy?.... NO. And we all know and his dad does too that staying with the dogs is best for him....

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He should be looking at Jerry Maguire as his new manager and get him to 'Show me the moneyyyyyy'. This is the quality marquee player we keep long term a d build a term around. End of!