Matt Burton - CONSOLIDATED THREAD

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Phuck yeah Sterlo, we're pumped for sure hope the other newbies and with some tinkering in the off season they all prep well to start kicking some arse with Matty leading the way.
GUN fella this young man on and off the field, pretty sure we won't ever see him doing lines etc.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Phuck yeah Sterlo, we're pumped for sure hope the other newbies and with some tinkering in the off season they all prep well to start kicking some arse with Matty leading the way.
GUN fella this young man on and off the field, pretty sure we won't ever see him doing lines etc.
Lines and booze night before our GF next year won't be happening lol...but who knows, we've been reliably told every team does it so no problem.

Wouldn't have thought it was great preparation for the biggest game of the year but what would I know.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve gotta be honest I’m very worried we’re gonna ruin him, for so long it’s seemed like the minute anyone puts on a blue and white jumper any footballing talent is squeezed out of them let’s hope this is the start of change

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve gotta be honest I’m very worried we’re gonna ruin him, for so long it’s seemed like the minute anyone puts on a blue and white jumper any footballing talent is squeezed out of them let’s hope this is the start of change
I wouldn’t worry, last 5 or so years have been amateur hour. We’re turning into professionals now.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the words of the famous Ronald Gus Gould...

"Out of all the halves coming out of the Panthers Halves Academy, he's probably the best of the lot of em, he's probably the best of the lot of them"

Direct quote from Gus in his 6 Tackles Podcats around 2 years ago - well whataya know, they reunite at the Bulldogs :yum:.

IMO, our most important signing since Terry Lamb..... there you go - I put em on the line.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In the words of the famous Ronald Gus Gould...

"Out of all the halves coming out of the Panthers Halves Academy, he's probably the best of the lot of em, he's probably the best of the lot of them"

Direct quote from Gus in his 6 Tackles Podcats around 2 years ago - well whataya know, they reunite at the Bulldogs :yum:.

IMO, our most important signing since Terry Lamb..... there you go - I put em on the line.
Agree 110%.