Mason you freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
he is one of the first picked for queensland, ricky stuart said some rubbish about bringing in new guys and then selects andrew johns and petero civoniceva who are spring chickens!
Because Qld have little/no depth in the forwards. You're blaming Price's non-selection on Stuart?

Instead of using a silly excuse, how about admitting there are better forwards than Price? ie: Mason, Hindmarsh.

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because Qld have little/no depth in the forwards. You're blaming Price's non-selection on Stuart?

Instead of using a silly excuse, how about admitting there are better forwards than Price? ie: Mason, Hindmarsh.
sorry i meant stuarts selectors!

price is the form forward of the comp!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Simple fact Sonnyfaifan. Price is 30ish (31 i think) this year and will be slowing down soon. Mason is at about peak age for a forward and probably still has his best 3-5 years ahead of him. Mason is currently in every rep side while Price isn't. Price is pretty long in the tooth now and despite signing a 2 year extension recently he may not make it to the end of that time. I do miss Price being a Bulldog but now he is a warrior he won't hear me singing his praises anymore.

So basically enjoy Price while he lasts and thank the Bulldogs for producing players of his quality while the Warriors have to buy them.

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Simple fact Sonnyfaifan. Price is 30ish (31 i think) this year and will be slowing down soon. Mason is at about peak age for a forward and probably still has his best 3-5 years ahead of him. Mason is currently in every rep side while Price isn't. Price is pretty long in the tooth now and despite signing a 2 year extension recently he may not make it to the end of that time. I do miss Price being a Bulldog but now he is a warrior he won't hear me singing his praises anymore.

So basically enjoy Price while he lasts and thank the Bulldogs for producing players of his quality while the Warriors have to buy them.
Mate, spot on.........AGAIN!

W

Willie Talol'd

this guy is unbelievable. If i am right that means he makes about 10m per run and for a forward thats awesum :D

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Willie is a champ!

I got worried when he could barely walk coz of his ankle and continued to play throughout the game

He is an animal!

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

mate price will easily make it to the end of his career making the same amount of impact nearly every game! he is the king of consistency. ruben wiki is a different story, i reckon he will retire at the end of this year!

look at the first post of this thread it is about stats, price has easily beaten those stats in two of his last three games! he had a quiet game last game for his standards and still ran for 175 metres, 34 tackles and 5 tackle busts!

A

Abz

Mason I'm sure is ready to stay at Prop. He's built for it now. A 70 minute player, just shy of Pricey's 80 minutes :D

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
mate price will easily make it to the end of his career making the same amount of impact nearly every game! he is the king of consistency. ruben wiki is a different story, i reckon he will retire at the end of this year!

look at the first post of this thread it is about stats, price has easily beaten those stats in two of his last three games! he had a quiet game last game for his standards and still ran for 175 metres, 34 tackles and 5 tackle busts!
I won't disagree with you because I believe Price is awesome aswell, despite leaving the Bulldogs. His stats are always consistently good, but he wasn't always at that level, he had to build up to that.

And right now, I think that is what Mason is doing. I also think Mason doesn't need to make as many metres because he has metre munchers aswell in SBW, Hickey, Armit, Ryan and O'Meley before he got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.