Mason you freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haztrick

70 Minutes, 1 try assist, 4 offloads, 14 tackles, 0 errors, 19 hitups for 189 meters.

Close to 200 meters, a try assist and 4 offloads.. Brute strength and skill to boot.

Great game from Mase.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pricey used to make 200+ metres for us consistantly :( and each run was all quality :(

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitch - Mason was injured. Remember that

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outstanding effort from a man who just refused to be rested despite being injured. Is the number one forward in the game right now. Not that this is all good news. It seems to me that the rest of the pack, with the exception of Andrew Ryan, have rest periods during the game knowing that Big Willie will cover for them. Frankly, I think without those two on the field we would be in a lot of trouble.

And just on Pricey - he is also playing out of his skin at the moment. I hate thinking about the fact that he, Roy and Jonno once wore the blue and white.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how did this turn into an i miss pricey thread?

Mason was great yesterday, i almost had heart failure when i thought he could have been seriously injured.. those stats are great

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Can we stop talking about a Warriors player and focus on the best forward in the game please.

Willie Mason. What more can be said about this guy? Animal? Machine? Freak? Monster? All of the above?

To play 70 minutes with a buggered shoulder and ankle is nothing short of brilliant. Infact if I call it "brilliant" it would be an insult to him. He is truly the King of Forwards. God bless you, Willie.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nearly 20 hit ups? the guy is da man,where would we be without Mason?What an effort,when he walked off you could tell he was stuffed.

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Nearly 20 hit ups? the guy is da man,where would we be without Mason?What an effort,when he walked off you could tell he was stuffed.
I think I passed out when I saw him down injured.....

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ffs get over steve price..he is gone and hes not coming back..

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
Hail king willie & lets all get over price no longer with us so lets move on people mason best forward in the world right now

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price was good, hard, ball-running forward but he didn't have the offloading or ball-playing skills of Willie Mason. Mason can pass like a 5/8, has one of the best offloads in the game and his runs are some of the most damaging in the game.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
great game by mason

and btw kimmy, your the one who always says i miss price and i miss asotasi lol
wtf are ou on about

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price was good, hard, ball-running forward but he didn't have the offloading or ball-playing skills of Willie Mason. Mason can pass like a 5/8, has one of the best offloads in the game and his runs are some of the most damaging in the game.
I disagree with ball playing skills.. in 2004 he was constantly putting other forwards in gaps with his short balls.. something we miss

D

DoggyStylz

70 Minutes, 1 try assist, 4 offloads, 14 tackles, 0 errors, 19 hitups for 189 meters.

Close to 200 meters, a try assist and 4 offloads.. Brute strength and skill to boot.

Great game from Mase.
Its true stats dont lie.....

Status
Not open for further replies.