Votes: 39 54.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well that worked...

I didn't see anyone turn their backs tbh.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Well that worked...

I didn't see anyone turn their backs tbh.
When mason ran out on the field the channel 9 cameras had a shot of a few rows of guys with their backs turned. As for the majority of dogs supporters, no idea what happened coz i wasnt there.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I would have gone if I wasn't sick with the flu, wish I went. I WISH I WENT.

I must have missed those turned backs while I was blowing my nose.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
this cute little boy handed them out to us.

we turned our backs but booed seeing as there was no way the crowd was staying silent

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
^^ That was my son. Did he have a old school HYUNDAI DoggIes jersey on?

Flyer below.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Remember his face. Future Bulldogs First Grader! HA HA! His life ambitions are.
1. Play first Grade for Dogs.
2. Coach Dogs after retiring
3. Become CEO of Bulldogs.

I love my boy!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sooner our fans get over Mason the better.
He isnt coming back, and smashed us tonight. Thats no suprise because hes up there as one of the WORLDS best second rowers (hes not a prop, we played him out of position).

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
this cute little boy handed them out to us.

we turned our backs but booed seeing as there was no way the crowd was staying silent
Yeah I got mine from the cute little boy and screamed at everyone in Bay 133 to turn around when Mason was running out on the big screen... they did it, even though I think they thought I was an idiot... ;)

As for MG... I can tell you the whole of Bay 133 and 132 had their backs turned... yeah we booed.. we didn't stay silent.. but we turned our backs, and the camera saw it, it was in TV coverage... :grinning:

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score

I love my boy!
Hey Crazydog... Tell ya boy he will be doing that in the future if he keeps it up... I was waiting for the flyers to come around from person to person like the chant book...

Then I see this kid come up to me and say turn ya back for the Bulldogs... and he handed me the leaflet... even though I'd seen it in the past week, to see him do it, was just really awesome to see our youngsters showing such pride.

He did the club proud tonight... you keep him on that path and by the time he's 12, he'll have an 18 fan jersey.... :grinning:

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love my boy!
good kid

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Hey Crazydog... Tell ya boy he will be doing that in the future if he keeps it up... I was waiting for the flyers to come around from person to person like the chant book...

Then I see this kid come up to me and say turn ya back for the Bulldogs... and he handed me the leaflet... even though I'd seen it in the past week, to see him do it, was just really awesome to see our youngsters showing such pride.

He did the club proud tonight... you keep him on that path and by the time he's 12, he'll have an 18 fan jersey.... :grinning:
Yeah he makes me proud! He even quit playing union for West harbour and League for Concord Burwood Wolves (Tigers comp) so he can play with Bankstown Sports this year. He said, "Dad I want to play in the Bulldogs Junior Rugby League Comp not the Tigers". Anything to be a Bulldog. :D

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Yeah he makes me proud! He even quit playing union for West harbour and League for Concord Burwood Wolves (Tigers comp) so he can play with Bankstown Sports this year. He said, "Dad I want to play in the Bulldogs Junior Rugby League Comp not the Tigers". Anything to be a Bulldog. :D
That's awesome... and wow he was playing union for the West Harbour junior comp... some good juniors come out of that system... thanks for making sure he stays in league and not become a product of Pirate town... :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.