Mason lables QLD fans Nutbag Rednecks

Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
The human headline continues to cause back page headlines.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Least he is trying to stir some life back into rugby league.

A lot better than half the soft cocks who play at the moment.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Mason's a big game player and he thrives on this sort of headline creating. He's done it with us, done it for the blues, kangas and sad to say it, he's done it in Round 4 this yr with a massive effort. So my hat goes off to him, I'm sure he'll front up nxt week and walk the talk, win or lose he'll be copping it

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he may be a good player ...but for Farks sake he is such a big mouthed Wan$*&*$ ..... He is a bigger goose than all the QLD supporters put together....
I hope he gets creamed and run over the top of ...season ending injury...To his Mouth !

mate im hearin ya............

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Willie Mason is one of the best running forwards in the game today but if scientists ever decide to find out how long a human being can live without a brain then they need look no further than to Willie Mason. He truly is as dumb as a box of hammers.

Posted by: G from QLD of Queensland 8:35pm June 03, 2008 Comment 2 of 12
Nice one G from QLD. Mason must be as dumb as a bunch of hammers.....that explains why he keeps nailing your QLD forwards.

Posted by: Little Johnny of Nth Sydney

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
1. LOL@that picture - he looks like he has been copping so much cock at the roosters he is desperate for sum titt action!

2. As much as I hate Mason - he speaks the truth - Queensland are full of (not all though) rednecks lol

3. The media have blown his statement way out of proportion. Theyre just trying to hype up the next State Of Origin match.

4. I still hate Mason.

SutekhoftheEast

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he's creating attention for rugby league, which can only fill stadiums and draw more people to watch.

also, why are you crying over Mase saying "Nutbag rednecks"? much worse gets said by fans and on forums.

I prefer Big Willie calling the enemy 'nutbag rednecks' than the teams star player wanting to quit because there is no allowment for inflation in his contract

L

loui323

no

Willie Mason is one of the best running forwards in the game today but if scientists ever decide to find out how long a human being can live without a brain then they need look no further than to Willie Mason. He truly is as dumb as a box of hammers.

Posted by: G from QLD of Queensland 8:35pm June 03, 2008 Comment 2 of 12
No not as dumb as a box of hammers, as dumb as a box of dirty old sox.

nasals

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the 80's we all loved to hate Wally Lewis because he was an over rated media created myth who thought he was bigger than the game.

Now the "nutbag rednecks" north of the border have their own player to hate.

See, it goes in cycles.

btw, Mason was right. :-)

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nutbag rednecks? lol.. what an intelligent and clever insult.. clearly showing your brilliance once again mr mason

*waiting for the comeback from queensland to describe some of the ferals from NSW..*

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
lol mason...what a gronk...thank god his left the dogs

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
haha all these comments will do is fire up qld

cant wait to boo him at the game :p

Status
Not open for further replies.