mason for provan summons medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

D0ggyStylz

Just got this email from "web Editor" <editor@bulldogs.com.au>

Vote for your favourite Bulldogs player for the Provan Summons Medal

The Provan Summons Medal is the only major award voted by the fans and voting is now underway through nrl.com .

The Provan Summons Medal winner will be announced as part of the NRL’s night of night’s, the Dally M awards, Tuesday September 5.

Previous winners have been Nathan Hindmarsh (2005), Darren Lockyer (2004) and Andrew Johns (1998-2002).

We're running second on the table, the bookies have us as favourites for the title, let's give them another boost by getting behind your favourite Bulldogs player and ensure they're in the running for the prestigious 2006 Provan Summons Medal.

NRL Chief Executive David Gallop urges all fans to have their say “This is one of the most prestigious awards on the rugby league calendar and it holds special place on a special night because it’s decided by the heart and soul of the game, the fans.”

The 2006 winner will be again announced by the men who have the medal struck in their honour Norm Provan and Arthur Summons.

To vote in for the 2006 Provan Summons medal, look for the link on the nrl.com homepage and follow the prompts.

Or look for the forms in the Daily Telegraph and Big League magazine.

Voting closes at 10 pm on Tuesday August 29 with the winner announced at the Dally M awards night a week later.
Good work Mr Slam!!!

EDIT: You should have put everyone in the TO field by mistake! I could have then replied to all and told them to vote for Mason!

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
It's on the Bulldogs website aswell.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
It's on the Bulldogs website aswell.
Im assuming you want Mason to win, great work putting his pic up on the article... That wasn't half obvious. Keep him in their mind when they go to vote :p

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Ive got a couple of emails I could exploit :rolleyes:

Hope they dont get upset :D

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
Zor said:
Im assuming you want Mason to win, great work putting his pic up on the article... That wasn't half obvious. Keep him in their mind when they go to vote :p
hahah read me like a book!

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i voted for cam smith

*runs and hides*

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I voted for Mason 4 times. Using 2 of my emails then my mums and sisters. My mum wont be too happy if she finds out cos she would want to vote for some Bronco :whacky:

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
LOL nice.. :grinning:

I voted for Willie Mason using my name, and Ben Kennedy using my sisters... if she wins, I'll tell her about it... ;)

AS FOR THIS:

GET VOTING EVERYONE: RABBITOHS.COM IS GETTING EVERYONE TO VOTE FOR NATHAN MERRITT!

If you don't understand what that means, it means not only are Rabbitohs fans going to do it, the unions will too, as they all support the Bunnies... so its all hands on deck needed to ensure Willie gets home... :D :D

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
nathan hindmarsh will win again imo

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think i might make up more email accounts just to vote then get rid of them when this thing is over :grinning: Turns out my mum didnt care i used her email address and even gave me her other one to use :P I am making my friends vote too even though they all hate footy.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As if this vote will even count.

It is all a conspiracy. They are porbably only getting the public to vote so they can gauge how many people are intrested in it.

i reckon at the end of the day the NRL or Dally telegraph will decide and they will pick somebody for the image of the game.

The public will probably only count for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.