Mary's Rage Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have video of a GIF of Mary losing his shit after the game was over tonight...

Wife and I were losing our shit laughing over it, and I go "It's like he just died in Battlefield1 on XBOX"

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Yeah that was quality. I would've love to be a 13 year old screaming in his headphones I'll f*** your b****

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking he was yelling "i never.fukn liked that pen anyway"

F me it was funny

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think our points scored next year will be alot more

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ha ha ha Mary wanted glory but no!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha.
That footage of Dugan crying, gave me a hard-on.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Haha.
That footage of Dugan crying, gave me a hard-on.
Yeah if I was the manager of Northies I would have done an emergency evacuation and closed the joint for the night. Duges is on his way, we outta here.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God I wish I was in the stands directly infront of the coaches box.

Almost willing to get banned to give mary the double finger salute on the way out.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
In all honesty, he was expecting a hard fought win; and when they took the lead it was going to be smooth sailing. Dragons looked the goods as finals competitors, but they lost their way against a determined side that has the wood on them. When they needed to stand up, the Dragons fell apart. Panic set in; and no coach wants to watch what should have been an armchair ride into the eight go down with a whimper.

I would have preferred to see the faces of the Dragons supporters; especially the ones who have been boasting about their chances this year.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] pissed myself laughing when I saw it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta love a dummy spit, I don't think they would of had much impact on the semi's anyway.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Why didn't he us his full bench? That was pretty stupid.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
As if they would have lasted more than a week in the finals anyway. The Dragons suck.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why didn't he us his full bench? That was pretty stupid.
We have become so accustomed to this happening at our club that we find it rather strange and stupid when others do it.

Had a look at the stats and one other of his interchange ( Sele) only got 9 minutes and Josh Mccrone was left parked on the bench for the whole 80.The other three interchange got a smacking' total of 60 minutes. The Dragons were walking a lot of the time, surely coach should have realised that fresh legs may have been called for. I know their Intrust side was playing yesterday but their bench make-up and impact was woeful beyond belief.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As if they would have lasted more than a week in the finals anyway. The Dragons suck.
They have been that way for years, the sucking part that is. Sharks would have chewed them up and spat them out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.