Martin Taupau - 2012 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big dawg you could start a thread on which bulldogs players your most attracted to it could include styling tips to make them more attractive to you , thoughts ?
No one cares what u think alright ur probably just embarrassed because u don't know who Martin tapau is

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ive had my fun with you but after that comment I'm going to stop because I feel I may be picking on the mentally challenged

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive had my fun with you but after that comment I'm going to stop because I feel I may be picking on the mentally challenged
Ur one of fans who give us a bad repuatation r only there to cause trouble and know nothing about the game

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Says the guy talking about players hair , sport I played the game for 12 years and have followed Canterbury 20 years I would have more rugby league knowledge in my pinky than what you would have in the half of your brain that works

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Says the guy talking about players hair , sport I played the game for 12 years and have followed Canterbury 20 years I would have more rugby league knowledge in my pinky than what you would have in the half of your brain that works
Get over the hair thing I'm not the only one talking about it and who cares how long you've been playing it for makes no difference

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought you left already?

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Are you a former first grader?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
hes got a massive opportunity with kasiano out its time he took this opportunity and had a real crack tonight and runs hard and hits hard and no silly penalties

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, but rugby league knowledge is not stored in the pinky, therefore your claim is invalid.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, but rugby league knowledge is not stored in the pinky, therefore your claim is invalid.
I jarred my pinky once attempting a tackle in oz-tag

YOU TELL THAT TO MY PINKY MOFO !!!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If the rumours are true and graham is out, Its time for this kid to stand up.

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i've been a little disappointed with Marty's performances this year tbh. He's not as effective as he was last year, and he has a tendency to give away silly penalties/make a few errors. This was evident in the opening 20-25 mins of the Cowboys game and I think Des may have been frustrated after what he saw.
Maybe it's excitement, maybe it's nerves - whatever it is, i'm hoping big Marty fires up and finds the form that he was in last year before sustaining that injury.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan this is really confusing with u using the same picture as me

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Where is the vigour we saw last year where he did a massive hit up with a bummed ankled.
LAst game of last season if i remember correctly. Off a drop out.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lets hope he's not out. But yeah if he is out Marty, will def need a good game.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
taupau starting tolman to bench, grahams playing

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No1 has bagged Marty after last knights game yet, wats the go? Something must be wrong when we are not bagging one of our own. Maybe hes not as bad as the "experts" thought.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No1 has bagged Marty after last knights game yet, wats the go? Something must be wrong when we are not bagging one of our own. Maybe hes not as bad as the "experts" thought.
Or maybe he didn't have a poor game and therefore there is no need to bag him based on that?

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or maybe he didn't have a poor game and therefore there is no need to bag him based on that?
well smart guy there should be no need to bag a player new to first grade getting minimal minutes to show what he is capable of in a team that has forgotten how to lose

theprestige

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he wasn't given enough time on for yet another week, for the 20 minutes he played (start of the match- 15 minutes and ended the last 5 minutes of the game) he was very solid, no big hits but he did his job

Status
Not open for further replies.