Marsh looking for offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fow sports
PJ marsh has been given the ok to look for another club,its rumoured pj is un happy because he wants a full time starting position.Would this have something to do with hughes not being resigned.

A

Abz

Doubt it. Hughes was on the outer well before this PJ stuff emerged.

D

DoGs_R_dA_bEst

pj marsh is a good player.. doggies will be laughing if we get him

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it would be fair amount if we can get him around 200k mark considering utai, perry n hughes leave, a quality hooker is rare for us so if we get him id be pretty comfy about it

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
If you want quality player you gotta spend a bit & we all know we need a quality hooker

DOGS 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
James Aubusson, young, quick and solid in deffence, Cheap as well

DOGS 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No I love the dogs and think he will fitt in just well as he was in our junior program and will be cheap

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
No I love the dogs and think he will fitt in just well as he was in our junior program and will be cheap
Dude just joking!!!!
He was very impressive on saturday night 40/20 was awesome & his defence amzing put on some big hits

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
he played well on saturday, he has his moments though, needs to be more consistent i wouldnt mind if he came to our club.

Mongrel

blue & white since 73
Reaction score
he has the right attitude to start with(aubussion),he would be welcome...most of the dogs seem to be going through the motions evry week,marsh gives away just as many penalties as corey,let souths have him or the roosters.. they will prob sign him to cover for wing!

Status
Not open for further replies.