Mark Waugh candidate for Bulldogs board

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Should clean up that board room by cracking some heads.....starting with Dib!

images (29).jpg

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He can't do any worse.

Don't know any board in the world that would survive this. Even one tel looks elite in front of us.

As a business we have been on a slide for 4 seasons. We have only gotten 1 top 4 under Hasler. We posted a financial loss last season, we upgrade a coach that should have been sacked.

It's almost worse then the nsw state government the amount of fuck ups.

Would like to see a board with driven people. Mark Waugh, Turvey, even Kevin Moore.

The talent Moore brought in assured us of 5-6 years of success. He did more in 3 years as head coach in terms of recruiting then Hasler and meat pie did in 6-7 years.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't he on the take in his playing days with Shane Warne?

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We wants dibs!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Would rather bring people like Mark Hughes, Gary McIntyre and John Ackland back into the fold.

Not sure of Waugh's credentials but these guys have the runs on the board. Ackland and Hughes would really sort out our football programs and recruitment.

Sent from my SM-G925I using The Kennel mobile app

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Text has been taken out of context here, hightly doubt he'd have the time or desire to get on a RL board.
Hes busy commentating all over the world and i dont think he'd be even really qualified to be on a footy board unless you want ex sports stars on your board for the sake of it.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Text has been taken out of context here, hightly doubt he'd have the time or desire to get on a RL board.
Hes busy commentating all over the world and i dont think he'd be even really qualified to be on a footy board unless you want ex sports stars on your board for the sake of it.
He would be about as qualified as Damian Keough

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loved the Waugh brothers .. actually when they retired , so did my interest in cricket...

ATM id rather have the local ice junky in charge than this mob.. at least he'll bring some energy to the place

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've always thought mark and Steve would make great chairmen or directors of the club.
Smart, competitive and respected.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I've always thought mark and Steve would make great chairmen or directors of the club.
Smart, competitive and respected.
Mark yes, he is a passionate supporter of the Dogs!
He wore the number 6 in ODI games because his favourite Bulldog player did (Terry Lamb), I've seen him at so many Bulldog games and he constantly talks Bulldogs!

Steve on the other hand isn't a Bulldogs supporter even though most people think he is? He supporters Wests/Tigers now and isn't passionate about RL at all...

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Yep get some hard Aussie ***** in to clean house , dib and his crew had far too long at the top , seek & destroy!!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He wore the number 6 in ODI games because his favourite Bulldog player did (Terry Lamb), I've seen him at so many Bulldog games and he constantly talks Bulldogs!

Steve on the other hand isn't a Bulldogs supporter even though most people think he is? He supporters Wests/Tigers now and isn't passionate about RL at all...
I seen Steve Waugh in early 2000's with a Bulldogs polo on!
I was a big steve Waugh fan and when I seen him with that on made my day!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

No Steve is a dogs supporter.

I actually heard that Steve was thinking about it. But in the end the need to get a ticket together was just too hard.

Mark would also be good. He is very honest person Mark and is very straight with people.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Steve Waugh, based on his leadership, would be good to have on the board - Mark Waugh not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.