News Mardi gras hate NRL

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure why people see it as a big deal or not. Much more important things to be worrying about imo
It's not a big deal it's just funny, it will be mr Sleazy dancing around like a dag with a whole bunch of drag queens around him.

Putin will be laughing his arse off.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not sure why people see it as a big deal or not. Much more important things to be worrying about imo
That’s the point though mate, he never worries about the more important things, it’s always symbolism and virtue signaling with this goose

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s the point though mate, he never worries about the more important things, it’s always symbolism and virtue signaling with this goose
Honestly don't know why you care mate. Got better things to think about personally

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nope no gafs in my fam ur mistaken for ur two dads
Yes, my dads did mention they know you intimately. They're quite taken by you actually, fair play my friend.

Oh wait, you're trying to insult me by saying I've got two dads? Ha, gotta do better than that mate. Come on now.h

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My comments were rainbows shouldn’t be synonymous with the gays.
Rainbows are synonymous with the LGBTQ+ community?

Shit man, if that's all you think when you see a rainbow then maybe there's something inside of you waiting to come out?

I know when I see a rainbow I see lots of things, but a connection to LGBTQ+ things isn't one of them!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Shit man, if that's all you think when you see a rainbow then maybe there's something inside of you waiting to come out?

I know when I see a rainbow I see lots of things, but a connection to LGBTQ+ things isn't one of them!
Righto, I said it shouldn’t be synonymous. For example, workplaces are now painting rainbows everywhere to show their inclusiveness, stickers on fleet etc. Anyway

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Righto, I said it shouldn’t be synonymous. For example, workplaces are now painting rainbows everywhere to show their inclusiveness, stickers on fleet etc. Anyway
Why does it bother you so much?

It makes me laugh coming on here and seeing people wound up by rainbow flags and stickers, and the PM going to the Mardi gra then complaining that the LGBTQ+ community complains about everything ...

How can the rainbow cause people to get so upset?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

My 6 year old asked if rainbow means gay so it's a valid point mate.
When I was growing up the symbolism of rainbows was associated with alot of children's literature and movies to portray happiness, a new beginning etc.

I don't for a second believe you see rainbows and never think of lgbqt.

I don't see it necessary to have the conversation with my 6 year old about sexuality yet but the ever bleating gay community and the virtue hounds have already ingrained that in my 6 year old that rainbows are gay

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My 6 year old asked if rainbow means gay so it's a valid point mate.
When I was growing up the symbolism of rainbows was associated with alot of children's literature and movies to portray happiness, a new beginning etc.

I don't for a second believe you see rainbows and never think of lgbqt.

I don't see it necessary to have the conversation with my 6 year old about sexuality yet but the ever bleating gay community and the virtue hounds have already ingrained that in my 6 year old that rainbows are gay
At what age does someone begin feeling gay do you think? When's the right time to present to children / society about the LGBTQ+ community?

When I see a rainbow in the sky not once have I thought LGBTQ+ at all. I'm honestly amazed that you're saying I should?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Honestly don't know why you care mate. Got better things to think about personally
I care because the country is fucked mate and our “leader” is only interested in getting photo opportunities and sucking up to people here and overseas instead of running the country. I don’t care because it’s Mardi Gras

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
At what age does someone begin feeling gay do you think? When's the right time to present to children / society about the LGBTQ+ community?

When I see a rainbow in the sky not once have I thought LGBTQ+ at all. I'm honestly amazed that you're saying I should?
Are you suggesting it might be at a primary school age? Because that is fucking sick mate.

You and I have had the privilege of growing up without the hijacked rainbow symbolism. Let's not pretend that we are talking about just rainbows in the sky. Councils everywhere have flags, balloons, zebra crossings. It is in schools and the workplace.

If you ask anyone what rainbows represent, if you were not being disingenuous you know that majority of people will say lgbqt.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Why is the lgbqt community so invested in children's sexuality or at the very least making concerted efforts to let children know about their own sexuality?