Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
we signed waddell and boyle. its hilarious the blokes acting like i dont know anything dont even know who we signed. jfc.
We never signed Boyle that all came from a Fox commentator mixing Boyle up with Waddell.

Boyle is still contracted to Manly till 21.
[/QUOTE]
does this new poster remind you of a certain someone?

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We never signed Boyle that all came from a Fox commentator mixing Boyle up with Waddell.

[/QUOTE]
Can i steal your hashtag?! #d..bc..t

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
im a troll, becuase im saying a rumour i heard on a forum that deals in rumours. grow uo champ
If you read it all youd know it was a mix up. Now tell me, why is burtons manager laughing at us?

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
we signed waddell and boyle. its hilarious the blokes acting like i dont know anything dont even know who we signed. jfc.
You obviously dont know, because we havent signed boyle
[/QUOTE]
thats good. pretty much puts a line through the rumour then too, my mates just geeing me up hopefully...

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
thats good. pretty much puts a line through the rumour then too, my mates just geeing me up hopefully...
[/QUOTE]
Yeah i think your mate got ya

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Trust in Barrett bro his career on the line

Bigdogbite

Waterboy
Reaction score
If you read it all youd know it was a mix up. Now tell me, why is burtons manager laughing at us?
apparently cos he promised us burton in exchange for us signing the 2 manly players... then renegging on burton for 2021. but as i said if we didnt sign boyle or arent looking at boyle then the rumour obviously isnt true. as i said the bloke telling me is a panthers sponsor and has been bang on about everything going back to all the lewis/jennings/moylan dramas, as well as ivan cleary

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a troll, becuase im saying a rumour i heard on a forum that deals in rumours. grow uo champ
Sounds like your mates stitched you up. I'd day they know your a gossip and couldn't help yourself!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be an interesting edition to the Doggs if true.!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I instantly knew he had little credibility the moment he said we signed Boyle.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t mean for it to be a Sam Perrett bash up, but the one thing I clearly remember was each time Perrett dropped a bomb, or got caught out of position to allow a try in... he’d go looking for high 5’s from his team mates

I just had a flash back after reading that of Perrett spilling a bomb then hi giving Reynolds I’m not gon lie