Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When it comes to potential landing spots for Mansour, Fox League’s James Hooper reports that the Wests Tigers may be eyeing him as a back-up option for Josh Addo-Carr.

“Speaking of phone calls, interesting to hear Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe gave out-of-favour Penrith winger Josh Mansour a shout last week,” he wrote.

“Does this mean Mansour could be headed for Concord? Possibly.

“Pascoe knows first hand what it’s like to be left out in the cold by Ivan Cleary.

“With Josh Addo-Carr’s management tipped to officially tell the Tigers thanks but no thanks for 2021 on Thursday, Mansour may well end up under Michael Maguire.”

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn’t mean for it to be a Sam Perrett bash up, but the one thing I clearly remember was each time Perrett dropped a bomb, or got caught out of position to allow a try in... he’d go looking for high 5’s from his team mates
Hahaha I remember that too, it was embarrassing. I remember one which was a knock on off a kick off and I think it was Phil Gould talking about it on one of the football shows. He counted at least 7 high fives.

Last edited:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to say but Mansour is being looked at as a possible backup/stop gap solution.
WTF? Yeah it was reported in the papers and somebody else mentioned it recently if we don't get JAC
Please tell me that is on the condition we get Burton early.
12 months OK. 2 years is meh. 3 years is a fuck no

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to say but Mansour is being looked at as a possible backup/stop gap solution.
If it means getting the Burton early and enticing Crichton, Lenui etc than yes... otherwise we need a centre not another winger.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If it means getting the Burton early and enticing Crichton, Lenui etc than yes... otherwise we need a centre not another winger.
We have Cotric and Hopoate, why do we need a centre (next year)? It's reported that Cotric is playing centre so it's more than likely happening. We need a winger, especially with Okunbor out for an extended period.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If Burton comes with him...sure.
WTF? Yeah it was reported in the papers and somebody else mentioned it recently if we don't get JAC
Please tell me that is on the condition we get Burton early.
12 months OK. 2 years is meh. 3 years is a fuck no
It was from my usual bloke and he didn't mention Mansour linked to Burts at all.