Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No thanks lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No we shouldn’t of. Why would you ever have a player with that attitude at your club?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had the chance to cement a spot next year with the Morris' going. Instead he was lazy. Hope he enjoys being a fill in at Manly, good luck to him there.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why didn’t we just let the kid sulk till the start of the season..
Should have kept Thurston, Asotasi and plenty of others over the years, but not so much a lazy kid that posted pictures of himself smoking pot on social media and couldn't be assed showing up to training for a wage that plenty of people wouldn't be capable of earning without university degrees and a few years of exceptional service in a company. I'm glad the club is starting to show some spine again. If players aren't prepared to commit to the club I'm happy to see them out on their ass.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He didn't want to be here. Used our club as a "last resort" whilst waiting to see if Manly had space for him so he could go play football with his mates.

Reactions: DT

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the psyical attributes but mentally he seems to be weak. Not a player you want around when you're trying to develop a culture of winning. Its unfortunate, maybe he does put it all together one day.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should have kept Thurston, Asotasi and plenty of others over the years, but not so much a lazy kid that posted pictures of himself smoking pot on social media and couldn't be assed showing up to training for a wage that plenty of people wouldn't be capable of earning without university degrees and a few years of exceptional service in a company. I'm glad the club is starting to show some spine again. If players aren't prepared to commit to the club I'm happy to see them out on their ass.
I agree with everything except i didn't know he was smoking pot on social media? I thought it was argileh?

Status
Not open for further replies.