Man 'kept woman, 39, captive for four days' after meeting on a dating app

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...ossbow/ar-BBVw7qi?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

A man is accused of holding a Vietnamese woman he met on a dating app captive for four days.

Police allege the 32-year-old man from Darley (pictured), 49km northwest of Melbourne , held a woman captive for four daysPolice allege the 32-year-old man from Darley, 49km northwest of Melbourne, repeatedly sexually assaulted the woman and threatened her with a crossbow during the horrific ordeal last week.

Detectives from the Sexual Crimes Squad arrested a man on Tuesday as part of an investigation into the incident.

The man met the 39-year-old woman via a dating app several weeks ago, and they began a relationship, police said.

Police claim the man picked the woman up in a vehicle from a suburban business about 6.30pm on March 25, and drove her back to his home in Darley.

After arriving at the home, police allege the woman imprisoned inside and threatened with a number of weapons, including a crossbow.

She was allegedly repeatedly sexually and physically assaulted over a four-day period.

©

The woman's friends contacted the man asking for information on her whereabouts, prompting him to release her the following day, police claim.

She went to a friend's house and reported the matter to police.

The woman was later taken to hospital via an ambulance with serious head and body injuries.

The man in expected to be charged later today.

He is likely to face Melbourne Magistrates' Court shortly.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Lions Den we can drop this Karmichael off at?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wife, 'keeps K E, 35, captive in 4 year marriage' after meeting her through friends.

Seriously, wanted to play PC last night but she "wanted to spend some time together".

Women...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Wife, 'keeps K E, 35, captive in 4 year marriage' after meeting her through friends.

Seriously, wanted to play PC last night but she "wanted to spend some time together".

Women...
So give her a controller and play co-op...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Women...
Easy solution ask for a headjob in the morning and night every day, they will turn around and say " leave me alone cant you go play your computer or something "
Your reply yes, yes i can

A

Alexander the Great

Easy solution ask for a headjob in the morning and night every day, they will turn around and say " leave me alone cant you go play your computer or something "
Smart man

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. Flawless logic

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This one is saying they met on a dating app. On the news this morning they were saying that the two were in a relationship for a while then they had an argument, then he kidnapped her. He only released her 'cause her friends got worried then they called him asking where she was.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This one is saying they met on a dating app. On the news this morning they were saying that the two were in a relationship for a while then they had an argument, then he kidnapped her. He only released her 'cause her friends got worried then they called him asking where she was.
Typical MSN, don't let the truth get in the way of a story...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Kidnapping story sounds like a ruse to disguise a 4 day bender.