Man has surgery to look like an elf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's be honest, kids aren't exactly the font of knowledge. I wanted to be a ninja assassin when I was a kid but my parents told me that was fucking stupid and I grew out of it when my brain had fully developed.
Which is exactly my fkn point covens. But today it's kids dictating to parents what they wanna do and parents allow it and support it for likes on Facebook and media coverage and also for the spread of pc agenda. It's absolutely fkd.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which is exactly my fkn point covens. But today it's kids dictating to parents what they wanna do and parents allow it and support it for likes on Facebook and media coverage and also for the spread of pc agenda. It's absolutely fkd.
But that's exactly my point, a kid wanting a sex change is very fucking different to an adult who wants pointy fucking ears

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha PC Comics, yeah I thought you'd enjoy that.

I haven't really heard about this call of duty thing but if it's true it's not a campaign I'd exactly be wasting my time with. You're really going to hate it when some major movie production company greenlights Juliette Caesar aren't you? Maybe you can start a counter movement. Write a screenplay for John of Arc! Or maybe Lawrence Nightingale!
Juliette ceaser hahaa love it. And yes I'd be up in arms purely coz it's fiction but the pc brigade will try and pass it through senate and make it fact. Joan of arc was one of a kind with the help of God she was no feminist. Actually I think she actually had a feminist moment I don't know if it's true but before one of the battles instead of her saying fight for God etc she's like fight for meeeeee (self glorifying) and they lost that battle lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But that's exactly my point, a kid wanting a sex change is very fucking different to an adult who wants pointy fucking ears
You didn't understand what I meant. I don't give a fuk what he personally did. What I care about is that it's seen as normal and kids are told it's normal when it's clearly not and will fuk kids up. Kids look up too anyone in the media as a role model and obviously kids being kids want whatever they want and with the braindead pc parents these days they will fkn oblige.

Just like wolfy said, teen girls are copying the kardashians as they've gone mainstream etc and made it normal and even empowering to slut out your life.

So when all this transpecies bullshit goes mainstream like trannies already have it's just gonna spread like fkn cancer. So instead of treating these people for mental illness which they clearly have we are forced to accept it as to not offend, and in the process not worry about the effect it will have on the kids, or even endorsing the effect it will have on kids. Just remember a kid would technically be copying a mentally ill person. How the fuk is that normal in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its a no brainer really.. Do you remember when blonde blue eyed chicks were the hottest chicks in the world and brunettes were a cheap second , chicks with black hair didnt even registar on the radar.. But since the kardashians everyone has changed their hair colour to black.
Kids and teenagers are the most vulnerable to the power of suggestion .
Yep and every teen chick wants to be a slut coz they think it's right and empowering. The kardashians are the worst thing to be on fkn tv. They legit offer nothing to society.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Realist90, post: 3147160, member: The kardashians are the worst thing to be on fkn tv. They legit offer nothing to society.[/QUOTE]
I dont think anyone of soundmind could argue that point

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Realist90, post: 3147160, member: The kardashians are the worst thing to be on fkn tv. They legit offer nothing to society.
I dont think anyone of soundmind could argue that point[/QUOTE]
Lol there is a lack of those types of minds here. You know that eeee fellow? He'll come up with some great factual work to denounce what I said lol and claim I'm 'slut shaming' coz that's a thing now lol.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You didn't understand what I meant. I don't give a fuk what he personally did. What I care about is that it's seen as normal and kids are told it's normal when it's clearly not and will fuk kids up. Kids look up too anyone in the media as a role model and obviously kids being kids want whatever they want and with the braindead pc parents these days they will fkn oblige.
Sorry what kids do you know that idolize people who have sex changes?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry what kids do you know that idolize people who have sex changes?
You only need to look in the media where kids as young as 3 wanna change their sex coz they feel like they're the opposite sex and the parents allow it and support instead of educating them and telling them to shit the fuk up I am the adult I know what's right from wrong.

And I wonder where these kids at such a young age get the ideas from? It wouldn't be from seeing it on tv or net would it. Even if they don't get it from tv or the net, these kids should actually be taken from their parents and the parents be assessed themselves for being a complete fuk face.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where in the original article or even any post here did anyone say what the guy did was normal? You obviously do give a fuck what he did because you haven't stopped going on about it for two days now

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You only need to look in the media where kids as young as 3 wanna change their sex coz they feel like they're the opposite sex and the parents allow it and support instead of educating them and telling them to shit the fuk up I am the adult I know what's right from wrong.

And I wonder where these kids at such a young age get the ideas from? It wouldn't be from seeing it on tv or net would it. Even if they don't get it from tv or the net, these kids should actually be taken from their parents and the parents be assessed themselves for being a complete fuk face.
Yeah but how many do you know or are you being a hypocrite and simply basing your opinion on the news?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where in the original article or even any post here did anyone say what the guy did was normal? You obviously do give a fuck what he did because you haven't stopped going on about it for two days now
Exactly, I showed, using his reasoning method, the hypocrisy he has, when I replaced this bloke who wants to be an elf with religious people

And he had a massive hissy fit, hence he's not happy with HIS OWN LINE OF REASONING when used against him.

Thick

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually if you're bothered reading the posts prior to my outbreak this arvo you'd see I wasn't even taking this shit seriously but you pc ***** wanna make it personal and come to the defence and be offended that people aren't respect a guy that spent 25k to become a fake elf.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually if you're bothered reading the posts prior to my outbreak this arvo you'd see I wasn't even taking this shit seriously but you pc ***** wanna make it personal and come to the defence and be offended that people aren't respect a guy that spent 25k to become a fake elf.
Bullshit. You started this to get a rise out of me ( you tagged me in your first post) And it was YOU who lost your shit

Harden up princess

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly, I showed, using his reasoning method, the hypocrisy he has, when I replaced this bloke who wants to be an elf with religious people

And he had a massive hissy fit, hence he's not happy with HIS OWN LINE OF REASONING when used against him.

Thick
Bro you're so fkn dumb lol. Like legit fkn dumb. Who the fuk do you think you're fooling besides your own butt buddies?
Your comparison of an elf to religious people makes no fucken sense. What makes sense is that you've back tracked from your original thought that only religious people cause atrocities.

And flop stop using the word hypocrisy, learn to practise your apparent tolerance you have instead of continuously being intolerant to religious people. You wanna be this almighty radical pc **** then fkn stay on track don't back track and watch every word you say coz you're not allowed to offend people or be intolerant otherwise you're just being a hypocrite.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JFC, it's obviously a stupid thing to do - but it doesn't effect me, he isn't hurting anyone and he's an adult - so why should I care?

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
lol i'm not pc trust me, i think that guy is pretty fucked up on many levels, it's just i don't give a shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bullshit. You started this to get a rise out of me ( you tagged me in your first post) And it was YOU who lost your shit

Harden up princess
Lolllll yeah I tagged you coz anything remotely fkd up and pc reminds me of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.