Man found not guilty of murdering burglar who stole wife's handbag

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Should be more of it ,the bloke will never break into another house and cause anyone distress 100% rehabilitated .If it's not yours don't take it very fucking simple .
It's widely known that aboriginal culture has a very different view of 'personal property rights' than western society.

I understand this guy was of aboriginal descent.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's widely known that aboriginal culture has a very different view of 'personal property rights' than western society.

I understand this guy was of aboriginal descent.
Not true, I know both sides and they come from all walks of life. Decisions individuals make are their own no matter what race.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
On the news they showed what happened outside the court. Richard's mother was screaming at them that they'll be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their life. Well I guess if something happens to Benjamin, the cops will come knocking on her door!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On the news they showed what happened outside the court. Richard's mother was screaming at them that they'll be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their life. Well I guess if something happens to Benjamin, the cops will come knocking on her door!
Lol still playing the victim and in denial the stupid old slag, he was a good boy, um no he raped a kid, " he was turning his life around, um what the fuck was he doing breaking into houses high on ice, he was a good father but never seen his kids because he was in jail.
If the fucking stupid mother is that delusional she needs to shoulder some of the responsibility on how she raised the fucking deadshit and her kid or not I hope she dies for making bullshit exuses for a child sex offender

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was Benjamin, I'd say to her, I'm more than happy to kill another one of you? Come by when your ready

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If I was Benjamin, I'd say to her, I'm more than happy to kill another one of you? Come by when your ready
The thing is I'm sure that this guy feels somewhat guilty over what happened, and on top of that, he'll have to live with this for the rest of his life. That will be quite a heavy mental burden.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The thing is I'm sure that this guy feels somewhat guilty over what happened, and on top of that, he'll have to live with this for the rest of his life. That will be quite a heavy mental burden.
Nope he killed a scumbag kid fucking junkie ,I wouldn't loose a second sleep.id love to go dig up his corpse and bludgeon his scumbag mother to death with his shin bone

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember at the time one of the counter arguments was that it wasn't just a split second thing, and the guy chased the perp down the road and therefore went beyond what he should have.

I guess he was able to successfully argue his intention was purely to get the bag back (fair enough). Sounds like the junkie mostly died from his own habit and medical conditions rather than having the shit kicked out of him.

Plenty of people will say things like: "i'll protect my family with my life" etc, but I can guarantee you that taking someone's life would not be something you could easily shake off, regardless of how it happens. Mr Batterham still has to live with what happened as well...
I honestly wouldn't give a fuck as long as my family is safe.

There is justifiable killing which is forgiven, murder is a sin.

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not necessary condoning violence myself (i'm very much a lover not a fighter), but just that if something happens, it happens. If someone broke into my house, i am unlikely to have the intention to kill them or even injure them, but if something was to happen to that person, I should be free from consequences. If that makes sense?
I'm all for reasonable force to defend your property, family and self.
If I order you face first on the ground with your hands behind your back and you comply, I'm not going to need lethal force.
Yet if you advance, bitch, you better bet its on!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s so pathetic that he was even charged in the first place

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fat iced up **** got exactly what he deserved.if he had been at work earning money instead of trying to steal it he’d still be alive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not necessary condoning violence myself (i'm very much a lover not a fighter), but just that if something happens, it happens. If someone broke into my house, i am unlikely to have the intention to kill them or even injure them, but if something was to happen to that person, I should be free from consequences. If that makes sense?
So you don't want them dead, you just don't want them alive ;)